- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Miliband and Question Time
- On Violence Against Women and Political Willy-Waving
- Reasons to be sceptical about making housing central to the party's political message
- Maidstone bc, staplehurst - 24 july 2014
- The site that greeted me!
- eFocus for the Whickham area, number 88
- The Zayn Malik Palestine tweet: are One Direction about to enter their "Revolver" phase?
- The Blood is The Life 29-07-2014
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-crash Levels
- Let's celebrate Englishness in school
- Joe Otten 29th Jul - 11:26am
Matthew, I don't really want to go into the well-trodden argument over whether incentives are important, except that yes they probably are less important for...
- Charles Rothwell 29th Jul - 11:16am
Paul: I would (depending on other commitments) be interested in attending the Dinner (and possibly staying the night as I shall be coming from West...
- David Allen 29th Jul - 11:09am
It's fascinating (as Joe Bailey points out) that in 2010 we were told by our leadership that going into coalition was an imperative, in the...
- Joe Otten 29th Jul - 10:56am
Chris, you've said the policy is something other than what it is, in order to have a point to make. Happy to use a politer...
- Bill le Breton 29th Jul - 10:55am
Calling Paul in Wokingham - never understood your bias against monetary policy in a background of deflation/at the ZLB. Japan's jobless rate in Q2 at...
- g 29th Jul - 10:41am
oops thought I'd entered a working email address (this is an entirely fair demand)