- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- P-0: Polling day for Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- "Road to Brexit" by Jeremy Corbyn - a review
- Interesting Links for 25-02-2017
- Another New Mindless Ones Post
- Captain Mainwaring and Sergeant Wilson on Blue Peter
- Six of the Best 669
- Miserable Mick
- The political undertakers are on standby
- Some thoughts on Stoke and Copeland
- Basingstoke & Deane BC, Winklebury - 21st February 2017
- On the cult of Jeremy Corbyn and the Blairite fake news explosion
- Fiona 25th Feb - 8:48am
Please excuse my ignorance, because I've not read the details, but isn't question e in the list Matt gives about being unable to make a...
- Ian Sanderson 25th Feb - 8:34am
I think that in Stoke, Paul Nuttall's reported position as the principal challenger exposed him and his party to the sort of scrutiny which UKIP...
- Manfarang 25th Feb - 4:20am
Eddie With the election of Trump, English republicanism is going to take a back seat for awhile. There is reform of church state relations i.e....
- Lorenzo Cherin 25th Feb - 12:46am
Eddie There you prove why I shall ever think you are one of my favourite people on this or any other site we might find...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Feb - 12:09am
Lol, thanks Lorenzo. We should discuss it another time! Maybe send an article pitch to LDV. Anyway, back to the topic...
- Martin 25th Feb - 12:03am
Dan Falchikov: We could speculate what Corbyn's ratings would drop to if he were PM, or even deputy PM. Not that this would ever happen...