- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Corbyn: a warning from (recent) history (Gerard Thompson)
- REPRISE For new members: The Lowdown: How the party works and what it has to offer (Caron Lindsay)
- Grammar schools are not the answer (Simon Perks)
- Northern Poorhouse – Leading Light Quits
- Where to now for Labour and the left on Merseyside and the UK?
- The Blood is the Life for 26-09-2016
- 9/26 - America's, and the World's, Black Monday?
- Electoral Commission makes a blunder over election fraud and gets the facts wrong
- Commuters' lives matter
- Cuts to chemists 'will hit poor most'
- Second Friends session for popular Lilliput Park
- Welsh Labour Ministers lose the plot on Brexit
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Glenn 26th Sep - 1:13pm
Simon Banks. Actually the heaviest Brexit votes were in rural and Suburban areas. It was basically the verdict of middle England. The concentration on lower...
- Peter Watson 26th Sep - 12:11pm
@David Garlick "Both offered themselves in a spirited way to lead a united party" I recall that Tim Farron's christian faith was unfortunately brought into...
- J Dunn 26th Sep - 12:07pm
"And capture the zeitgeist." To capture the zeitgeist, you have to know first, what it is, and where it's coming from.? I find it interesting...
- Peter Watson 26th Sep - 11:46am
@Ernest 26th Sep '16 - 10:37am I agree with you as well!
- Chris Bertram 26th Sep - 11:44am
"It would be opportunistic and insensitive to react to Labour’s turmoil with barely-disguised glee. How did you feel when parts of the left did just...
- Peter Watson 26th Sep - 11:44am
@David Allen "People like ..., with their snide attacks, almost make me take your side." Hear, hear here as well.