- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- Mick Taylor 23rd Apr - 3:57pm
Chris Cory. We are where we are and our core message is absolutely right. We have to get it across. As for seats? For the...
- Mick Taylor 23rd Apr - 3:51pm
Absolutely the right call. Now we need to focus on getting our key messages across. No Brexit and and open and tolerant UK plus our...
- Roger Billlins 23rd Apr - 3:49pm
I think we need to get a handle on target seats and a lot else. I Think the old rule book needs to be ripped...
- Lorenzo Cherin 23rd Apr - 3:18pm
Delighted Tim took my advice and did and said exactly what I advocated on here recently ! Most of us would say the same thing,...
- Mosley 23rd Apr - 3:11pm
Finally the conservatives can stop pushing this coalition meme
- DJ 23rd Apr - 3:00pm
Target seats could include pro-remain constituents with a pro-remain Tory MP now implicit in May's desire for a hard brexit and pro-remain constituents with a...