- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Lib Dems believe in local policing; should they also support a return to local courts? (John Howson)
- September report to Mid Samford parishes
- Petitions on referendum count should be used to educate people on the count process
- Direct rail service from London Euston to Shrewsbury returns
- Are our newspapers trying to persuade us to trust the politicians and give up our rights?
- A short blog where I take advice from Tony Blair on Iraq
- A Quick Question...
- Is Sefton on the up? – Seems so from these official JSA stats
- New York, New York ..........
- A cruel ice bucket challenge against an autistic boy
- The death knell for failed UK centralisation
- Paul Walter 22nd Sep - 9:08pm
Thank you for those very good points
- Chris_sh 22nd Sep - 9:06pm
@Tim13 "Roland Wales does not, of course, have its own laws as things stand." Oh but it does, it has had the authority to create...
- Chris_sh 22nd Sep - 9:00pm
@mack (Not a Lib dem) So are you saying that the English should have to vote twice and that they can not have some one...
- Michael Kilpatrick 22nd Sep - 8:58pm
George Potter, it would, I think, be lunacy to allow any district *not* to go unitary when regional assemblies are created. Who on earth would...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 22nd Sep - 8:47pm
@ Chris_Sh "all Countries would have members elected to look after “local” issues and all would have members elected to look after UK wide issues...
- Stephen Hesketh 22nd Sep - 8:47pm
David Pollard 22nd Sep '14 - 8:24pm re my post of 8:41 ... apologies David, I (mis) read your post too quickly! But I think...