- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Birkdale – Train hits car on Crescent Road level crossing
- Aintree & Maghull Champion Newspaper – 'Fury as trees felled in woods'
- The Blood is the Life for 26-08-2016
- In a time of little joy for political moderates, UKIP being rubbish acts as comfort food
- My must-reads this week August 26, 2016
- Could Labour's flagship conference be cancelled this year?
- Yate Spur cycle path update
- Temporary Traffic Order - Perth Road
- Interesting Links for 26-08-2016
- Moar Supergirling
- John Peters 26th Aug - 2:32pm
Martin The UK voted to leave the EU. The UK is the member state and the member state will leave. Reverse Greenland pops up occasionally...
- Simon Shaw 26th Aug - 2:16pm
@nvelope2003 "The evidence seems to indicate that the “Reserved” labels were on seats which were booked from York by passengers going further north which would...
- Lorenzo Cherin 26th Aug - 2:00pm
Jack makes a good case but two points worth alluding to . The reason in the survey he altogether misses the point, on demographics ,...
- Martin 26th Aug - 1:58pm
Scotland is in the EU already, so the obligation that Scotland becomes independent before being in the EU is not a necessity. The only precedent...
- JamesG 26th Aug - 1:47pm
I'd say keep an eye on the EU machinations for a few months yet. On the Euronews portal there is a good article about the...
- Simon Banks 26th Aug - 1:45pm
There is a good case for reviewing the UK's constitution and especially its centralised system of government (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland excepted). The government,...