- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: English devolution - with maps
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Let’s get some action on votes at 16 (Caron Lindsay)
- Salmond’s bizarre public dig at critical commentator Torrance shows Scotland had a lucky escape (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Lib Dem policy of free school meals creates 76 new jobs
- In fact, is it not time for a national innuendo day?
- Labour and the Barnett formula
- Quick Pointer for Bi Visibility Day
- Paging Lib Dem conference reps: will you support this amendment to the equalities motion?
- Tesco and the great technocratic secret
- Communique from the front lines: Labour conference, Manchester
- Chris supports St Albans Cricket Club
- A quick flit across the Schengen border...
- So: who will lead the Con-Lab Grand Coalition that will be formed in May 2015?
- stuart moran 23rd Sep - 3:17pm
Eddie 1. Wow - completely unacceptable. If AV requires a referendum, the Scottish, Welsh and Irish assemblies had referenda then why not English devolution. Polls...
- David Evershed 23rd Sep - 3:13pm
Let's take the example of Free Schools in England. 1. Do we want the MP's for Scottish constituencies to have a casting vote on whether...
- George Potter 23rd Sep - 3:11pm
@Kay Kirkham As I say in the first paragraph of the article: "following the pledge of home rule for Scotland by all three major party...
- fake 23rd Sep - 3:10pm
It should be raised, not lowered, stupid idea. The voting age has nothing to do with lack of interest in politics.
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Sep - 3:08pm
Hi Stuart, answers to your questions: 1. No to a referendum on Eng. Parliament. We just need evidence of public support through polls. 2. Only...
- Dav 23rd Sep - 2:55pm
If someone is old enough to get married (which you can do without parental consent in Scotland at 16), or serve in our armed forces,...