- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Jenny Woods selected for Reading East
- The street name signs of Oakham
- The Puzzling Problem of the Pistorius Plea
- Need For Speed Reduction
- Japanese Knotweed – Foxhouse Lane, Maghull
- Some fact and figures from #IndyRef
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 10:04pm
All this fuss about some elected MPs having votes on things that are nothing to do with their constituency. It diverts attention away from hundreds...
- paul barker 20th Sep - 9:51pm
@ Caracatus. Fair point looking at the list. Isnt it possible though that a lot of Parties have in effect already decided to carry on...
- David-1 20th Sep - 9:45pm
One might as well ask why the Member for Witney should have any authority over any area larger than Witney. (This is not necessarily a...
- nvelope2003 20th Sep - 9:26pm
Why is it democratic for MPs whose constituents will not be subject to certain legislative changes to impose them on another group, for example the...
- Caracatus 20th Sep - 9:19pm
@ Paul Barker - think from following the link provided by Lester Holloway and from reading the last few paragraphs of the article, I am...
- Mack (not a Lib dem) 20th Sep - 8:56pm
I am not a Lib Dem. From your remarks can I assume you are not a fan of representative democracy?.