- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Colin 26th Apr - 4:34pm
That vote is for dissolving parliament, but it could happen if the government had the confidence of the house or not. It's not specifically about...
- JohnTilley 26th Apr - 4:33pm
As The IOS reports - "... £37 billion has been invested in renewable energy, supporting 460,000 jobs as of 2013, " This is at least...
- Denis Mollison 26th Apr - 4:32pm
PS Thanks to John and Stephen for their support. William - "is there any counter-view within the higher reaches of our party that STV is...
- David-1 26th Apr - 4:32pm
"Any government that relied on the support of the DUP/UKIP/SNP would be a threat to the continued existence of the UK. " I'm looking for...
- Paul Walter 26th Apr - 4:30pm
Colin: "There is only one way that a government would fall and that is by losing a specifically worded bill of no confidence. " Surely...
- Iain 26th Apr - 4:28pm
Stuart - I think the point there is that the popularity of the position would have been massively undermined, and the party could have badly...