- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President (Daisy Cooper)
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- A wish list for a manifesto.
- The Clacton danger for Clegg...
- The value of planning
- Arts Fresco returns to Market Harborough, 14 September
- First they take Crimea; now they eye the world...
- Lock-In by @scalzi
- Why we couldn't just reverse decisions.
- A Stronger EU Leadership?
- Six of the Best 461
- Salmond/Darling debates didn't make much difference to the Yes/No status
- jedibeeftrix 31st Aug - 8:50am
@ LA - "Jedi, yes, the Telegraph, that most enlightened of newspapers on energy policy." Sorry, was there a message in that statement that i...
- Daisy Cooper 31st Aug - 8:29am
Just to say thanks for all the comments everyone - I'll respond to each one later today . Thanks!
- John Dunn 31st Aug - 7:54am
@ Liberal Al "...warmongering West? I think this shows John that basically you have allowed your dislike of the West to mean you will back...
- Eddie Sammon 31st Aug - 6:34am
A liberal revival needs to involve Lib Dems listening to each other and the public more. I don't always succeed at this, but it is...
- Dan Falchikov 31st Aug - 2:04am
Five former target seats in there...
- Liberal Al 31st Aug - 1:38am
I am NOT trying to say I think the West handled this situation well (worst Freudian slip ever, haha.)