- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Opinion: I've changed my mind on Scottish independence
- Those Scottish independence polls: why the Don't Knows mean Yes should be concerned
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Welfare reform: enough of the stick, time for the carrot (Gareth Wilson)
- Opinion: Devolution and federalism – the missing ingredient (Clive Sneddon)
- Opinion: How to tell the SNP? (Ian MacFadyen)
- Echo – New trains arrive for Liverpool to Manchester electric services
- Nick Clegg signs a pledge - what could possibly go wrong?
- Last minute donation pleas - are they by chance related?
- On Reminders of Mortality
- Lip Service star complains to John Lewis on Twitter she has no bed. You can guess what happened next
- Just a reminder of my Comments Policy
- Your essential guide to the Wee Blue Book
- Those stressed out cats
- Spread campaign to cancel Police & Crime Commissioner elections in 2016
- Come to think of it, whatever happened to England?
- Eddie Sammon 16th Sep - 10:16pm
Hi Sara. Your article identifies that mortgages are being kept artificially cheap, but then says the problem is planning regulations. Planning regulations might be a...
- George Potter 16th Sep - 10:16pm
@Eddie Sammon When it's a topic about how associated the English are to their counties I'd say that there's nothing below the belt about pointing...
- jedibeeftrix 16th Sep - 9:53pm
rent controls: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=do+rent+controls+work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=PqMYVI6ZA8eu8QORkYCYBA they don't work.
- Caracatus 16th Sep - 9:45pm
From the same people who told us scrapping rent controls would mean lower rents ....
- paul barker 16th Sep - 9:42pm
The point is that its not just No supporters wh say that something different is happening, experienced Journalists also say that the level of aggro...
- Caracatus 16th Sep - 9:39pm
The paper referenced does not have any evidence of the housing market being "dysfunctional" after 1947 or indeed working well prior to 1947. All its...