- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Richmond Park up and Running
- Updatey McUpdateface: Phone
- Watch what the local residents have to say about the #StMichaelsGateSAGA
- My visit to Safe Regeneration at St Mary's Hub Bootle
- Kirkburton TC, Lepton - 27th October 2016
- Bootle, Lydiate all over South Sefton and beyond – Why Pubs are closing at an alarming rate – CAMRA
- Is this the last chance saloon for Welsh devolution?
- The Blood is the Life for 27-10-2016
- From The Archives - Sandgate Study: An Informal District Plan Consultative Draft 1975
- Ian 27th Oct - 5:22pm
@The Professor The difference is that this is not a set of rules, but some general advice from a regulator on how they will be...
- Steve Trevethan 27th Oct - 5:17pm
Even if this horse or elephant has bolted, it might be wise to promote legislation which manages, even to the point of elimination, referenda/referendums/referendumbs so...
- Daniel Walker 27th Oct - 5:04pm
@Eddie Sammon The party needs to be patriotic without adopting “my country right or wrong” I could go for the rebuttal by Senator Carl Schurz(bottom...
- Manfarang 27th Oct - 4:39pm
For the first time in the history of the modern Olympic Games, people in the United States and Europe called for a boycott of the...
- Richard Underhill 27th Oct - 4:20pm
Welcome aboard. You will find that Liberal Democrats are optimists familiar with living in difficult political situations. We tried to win the Witney by-election (8...
- William Ross 27th Oct - 4:19pm
Sue I am glad that you recognise that not all Leavers are " Trump" voters in Blighty. Polling by Lord Ashcroft shows that Leavers were...