- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Exclusive: Ed Miliband reveals new supporters at last minute rally
- ICM provides least surprising polling result of election (least surprising to discerning readers, that is)
- Win or lose, Lib Dem candidates need to use their podiums at the count to pour cold water on the prospects of another deal with the Tories
- Negativity is throttling public interest in the election
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- 2015 General Election Day 36: Russell Brand, Sunderland, Ignoreland.
- Steve Comer 5th May - 2:00am
Peter said "Participation in the single market does not require membership of the EU." True enough, but look at the example of Norway. They pay...
- Michael BG 5th May - 1:32am
@ Caspian Conrad “It seems to me there is part of our membership who readily embraces our new found role as a party of government...
- Malcolm Todd 5th May - 12:57am
Peter "Granting the electorate a vote on continued EU membership, given that the EU makes over 75% of our legislation, is long overdue." Oh please!...
- Michael BG 5th May - 12:56am
@ Toby “Keynes would still recommend that when unemployment is low, spending should be proportionally low, regardless of other concerns: therefore, the route labour took...
- Moggy 5th May - 12:52am
Isn't this predicated on the Independent leader writer's assumption that a majority Lab/LD will not be available?
- Malcolm Todd 5th May - 12:48am
TCO "But what if everyone chooses not to work?" Well, what if a huge straw man gets caught by the wind and blown through the...