- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Some questions for More United
- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Six of the Best 613
- Charles Kennedy, Iraq and the Chilcot Report
- Pew! Andrew Bridgen and the potato factory
- The Labour party becomes a debating society
- Why Liberal Democrats in Yorkshire should oppose current HS2 plans
- Feels different this time: the 2016 Hugos
- Exclusive in next Lib Dem Newswire: Farron's new approach to immigration
- The Stars My Destination, by Alfred Bester
- How Liberal Democrats can win for the 48%
- Lorenzo Cherin 25th Jul - 12:52am
David Raw Please , dear fellow Liberal , liberal and Liberal Democrat , I am a man who married a wife of American origin and...
- Richard Underhill 25th Jul - 12:03am
It is a front organisation. Its members will want to influence it and make choices, so its shape will change. Gradually it will become more...
- Gordon 24th Jul - 11:57pm
Nick Baird - The point about retail is that 'Big Retail' enjoys much greater margins than it would have several decades ago or then 'small...
- Stevan Rose 24th Jul - 11:25pm
I can see a situation where we offer £5bn annually and very generous EEA migrant quotas in exchange for access to the single market excluding...
- Tony Greaves 24th Jul - 11:19pm
This is silly midsummer froth, a top-down attempt to use social media by people who don't know how it really works, and (in practice if...
- AndrewMcC 24th Jul - 10:38pm
Adrian Sanders, I agree with much of what you say, although I think Tim is correct to be offering a home to the many people...