- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Robert Wootton 9th Dec - 12:01pm
I am a town councillor, OAP, part time worker (16.5 hours) as a supermarket checkout operator and trolley porter and a discharged bankrupt (1989). All...
- Simon 9th Dec - 11:43am
Hi Joe. I did. I read it three times to be sure. The part I most agreed with is your final sentence.
- Helen Dudden 9th Dec - 11:34am
- Joe Otten 9th Dec - 11:33am
Hi Simon. Did you spot the question mark, or read any of what I wrote?
- Simon 9th Dec - 11:31am
Staggering. The levels of spin designed to assauge the party's moral conscience is getting way out of hand. Ask yourself truthfully what you would have...
- Nick Thornsby 9th Dec - 11:16am
I agree with Simon! (And Giles etc.) Just wanted to record that for posterity :-)