- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Nick has been out and about promoting Free School Meals Week
- Welcome to The Hate Channel, it's TV the way you hate it
- David Laws: Education Speech
- Elswick Park proposed waiting restrictions - Mulberry Crescent and Normandy Drive
- May and Baker - A Tale of Drugs and Crime at Bonfire Time
- The curiously forgotten: Eugene Burdick, FWS Craig and Anthony Price
- Blyth Spartans match to be live on BBC !!
- Blyth Town Council, December Meetings
- Big switch-on at Abbotswood this Saturday
- He's not the Messiah, he's a very vague boy
- nvelope2003 28th Nov - 6:50pm
John Roffey: The 2010 election was 4 years ago, not 20. If you are right why did the Greens poll so badly in 2010 ?...
- David Evans 28th Nov - 6:45pm
Helen, What do you think was the single remaining shred of credibility we salvaged in May? I can't say I noticed a single one.
- Allan 28th Nov - 6:39pm
I have no opinion on the analysis but I had a giggle at "be consistent" it reminded me of parent looking after child or dog...
- dean crofts 28th Nov - 6:38pm
We must keep free movement but why does the EU and lib dems not advocate system that if you do migrate you can only claim...
- nvelope2003 28th Nov - 6:29pm
David Evans: I was not suggesting that we should do nothing - clearly there is a great deal to do - but all this speculation...
- Helen Tedcastle 28th Nov - 6:04pm
' Liberal Democrats must do all they can to prevent such a national catastrophe.' Yes but a. We can't stop the Tory right dominating a...