- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Lib Dem Christian Forum membership doubles in 2015 (William Dyer)
- Jenny Randerson writes… The final decision on Heathrow is imminent and Lib Dems are standing firm (Jenny Randerson)
- John McDonnell kills political satire
- My Poetry Available to buy in Paperback at Lulu.com...
- Kingston Council seeks illiterate communications chief
- Austerity and Government borrowing – more sobering news and comment
- HMRC's Exit Bootle
- Heartbreaking video showing how bullying affects 14 year old with Asperger's Syndrome
- Back to a credible Liberal economic narrative - at last
- A tale of two by-elections
- Wim Klein: the last human calculator
- Blyth Town Council , December 2015 meetings
- Cara Jenkinson 25th Nov - 4:08pm
Thanks for all the useful comments and feedback. Eddie Sammon, I'd like to think we can be influential because we are the world's 5th biggest...
- Jennie 25th Nov - 4:00pm
Stuart: from what I've seen since posting yesterday it may have been a case of the sales department promising something that was explicitly against policy....
- Glenn 25th Nov - 3:58pm
Eddie. With the Russians. Americans and French bombing with far larger air forces and Aircraft carriers that actually have aircraft on them, what do you...
- PHIL THOMAS 25th Nov - 3:55pm
Not the message i'm getting on the doorstep.
- Manfarang 25th Nov - 3:51pm
malc Well done the Lib Dems in the Lords.
- John Marriott 25th Nov - 3:36pm
Just saw a bit of it . I caught a sight of Norman Lamb; but where were the other Lib Dems.? I'll have to watch...