- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Scotland: The Results - open thread
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- From elation to sadness: my mixed emotions on the Scottish results (Caron Lindsay)
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- How the Housing and Planning Bill will make finding (and keeping) a home harder
- So, the fallout from from #LE2016 in Calderdale and Beyond
- Lib Dems take Southport by Storm and some other election reflections
- Management or bullying? A question for DCC
- 12 police forces now studying Tory election expenses
- Gorgon Child, by Steven Barnes
- Ludford Bridge reopens - be prepared for the shock of the new
- Back, but in a bittersweet victory
- Stunning Gains For Lib Dems as SNP Lose Majority
- Viosr 6th May - 9:16pm
Clootie, your thoughts now? The North Isles result was not too shabby for the Libs. You might want to have a heart to heart with...
- Tim13 6th May - 9:09pm
I don't think my comment was either absurd or harmful, Caracatus. By saying this I am not making overblown claims that we have suddenly recovered...
- Simon Shaw 6th May - 9:04pm
@Peter Watson Perhaps you should refer also to SILVIO's post very similar post of 24th April http://www.libdemvoice.org/after-a-year-of-tory-rule-we-have-the-chance-to-show-our-disapproval-50257.html. There he said "Fighting tooth and nail for...
- Caracatus 6th May - 9:04pm
Thanks Paul, up to your usual standard. Obviously you couldn't actually think of any campaigns. I do remember things like Axe the Tax and Green...
- Phyllis 6th May - 9:01pm
Oh dear Lord! The Lib Dems cannot afford to lose the outstanding Kirsty Williams as a senior and prominent voice in the country. Please someone...
- Caracatus 6th May - 8:52pm
It is a fantastic result in Watford but the comments about Lib Dems being clear winners of the local elections are absurd and harmful.