- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Updatey McUpdateface: Phone
- Watch what the local residents have to say about the #StMichaelsGateSAGA
- My visit to Safe Regeneration at St Mary's Hub Bootle
- Kirkburton TC, Lepton - 27th October 2016
- Bootle, Lydiate all over South Sefton and beyond – Why Pubs are closing at an alarming rate – CAMRA
- Is this the last chance saloon for Welsh devolution?
- The Blood is the Life for 27-10-2016
- From The Archives - Sandgate Study: An Informal District Plan Consultative Draft 1975
- RNLI Coffee Morning
- Maghull in Bloom – Barrier planters get winter flowers
- Roland 27th Oct - 3:18pm
As Philip Hammond reveals, when it comes to border control there will be no restrictions on the ‘highly paid and highly skilled’. Only the riff...
- Paul Hunt 27th Oct - 3:14pm
Fifthly, he has received an official endorsement from Farage/UKIP. That really helps to move the election onto the Brexit debate. Is Goldsmith (and can we...
- Phil Aisthorpe 27th Oct - 3:02pm
Malc, I am expanding the point that politicians are increasingly displaying a high level of cynicism, that they are flexible in their policy making if...
- Roland 27th Oct - 3:02pm
Allan Brame - Re: PR I think you have grasped the issue, namely, ask the right question. PR like all other voting systems will fail...
- Martin 27th Oct - 3:02pm
Kim is right. The decision to jump (jump, jump, jump. I dare you!) has been proclaimed, but actually doing it is another matter. Or more...
- The Professor 27th Oct - 2:34pm
@Ian Rather sloppily worded IMHO. Elected representative who resign to force a by-election are by definition no longer elected representatives. The wording is "...MP who...