- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- The lost art of making things happen
- Two good ideas and one duff one from the Electoral Commission
- London's Russian oligarchs and the rest of Europe
- 12% fall in St Albans 'footfall' over past year
- 5 reasons I loved the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- FTSE100 CEO pay falls again as Vince Cable makes an impact
- The ministry of data
- #Israelunderattack - and it's not just Hamas
- Bury Council Agrees 3 Weekly Bin Collections
- The politics of science in social media
- T-J 22nd Jul - 4:39pm
Dav, if you change the voting system to AV, to PR, to the election of the man with the fluffiest beard, whatever, nobody dies. If...
- Stephen W 22nd Jul - 4:36pm
"how it is possible to have economic growth when scarce resources are running out and when millions of the world’s people have nothing" Because economic...
- David Allen 22nd Jul - 4:35pm
"To suggest that the ‘average Briton’, whoever that is, will have to accept reduced living standards isn’t a tough sell, its an impossible one." Yes,...
- John Dunn 22nd Jul - 4:25pm
@ Dav : who asks "If our current standard of living is not acceptable, then what standard do you think is acceptable? You must have...
- JohnTilley 22nd Jul - 4:24pm
Disagreed with Tiny Benn about many, many things. But his jaundiced view of The Privy Council was entirely appropriate. Another one of those Westminster-cum-Disneyland bits...
- Mick Taylor 22nd Jul - 4:23pm
Telling the public that the party is over may indeed be sobering, but someone has to do it. And no, I'm not talking of going...