- What Next for the Liberal Democrats?
- The Rise of the Moderates
- Public Meeting: Whitefield & Unsworth Township Forum 5 July, 6.30pm - plus PACT at 5.30pm
- As the political vacuum in the UK continues, the markets are filling the gap
- Clearing up the mess left by others, first task of the week
- People joining Lib Dems at rate of one a minute: 50 new members in St Albans alone
- Will Joe or his Labour challengers just suck the life out of Liverpool's surrounding borough's?
- We can't have both
- Cameron – one of those leaders who will be defined in history by a single enormous mistake
- Referendum shows that people turn out when they know that their votes count
- Hugh p 27th Jun - 5:32pm
Now 6899 new members (another tweet from Sal Brinton not long ago).
- David-1 27th Jun - 5:16pm
The EU may yet, Eddie Sammon. After all, we've just told them that it's their club, not ours, and they get to write the club...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Jun - 5:05pm
You are probably right Catherine, but we can't leave at any cost. There's no public mandate for getting a poor deal and last week I...
- Jane 27th Jun - 4:58pm
Unfortunately this is a problem of the Lib Dems (part of the political establishment's) own making. If immigration and trade issues had been anticipated instead...
- David Raw 27th Jun - 4:55pm
@ John Mitchell "I really hope that my party is not seriously considering embracing ‘bolt-on nationalism’, I joined the party to fight against it. I...
- Michael BG 27th Jun - 4:41pm
It depresses me that lots of our members see the free movement of people across the world into the UK as a good thing. We...