- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Roland 11th Dec - 8:49am
@Eddie I took your comment more of an observation and lessons to be learnt; I hope those responsible for the "Don't Judge My Family" campaign...
- Evan Harris 11th Dec - 8:46am
@Ruth Bright ["It is strange to query Caron’s use of the word brutality. Even an emergency section with consent is pretty brutal (as is producing...
- Tim13 11th Dec - 8:34am
Surely what they are showing is that extrapolated trends show a move towards the Tories from Labour. Stephen has used the graphs to paint 3...
- Tim P 11th Dec - 8:20am
I hate to be pedantic (that's a lie, actually I love it :-), but your graphs show the Conservative lead over Labour. That's why the...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:53am
I don't want to be provocative, I know that you don't hate them, but please let's be nicer in the way we speak about people.
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:50am
Do you hate people who are against equal marriage, Richard? This is what you imply if you think any words to use against them are...