- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- On the mooted return of Top of the Pops
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 19/4
- Christian Aid endorses Liberal Democrat manifesto
- Lib Dem Manifesto
- Counting Crows: Round Here
- In between days
- Memories of Greville Janner and the trial of Frank Beck
- The Blood is The Life 19-04-2015
- Labour in Leeds North West have to apologise for false statements - again
- Solving the problems of the House of Lords and political party funding at the same time
- Andrew S 19th Apr - 1:25pm
And Caron, if we look at what might be, better the House of Commons for having Charlie Kennedy in it- lets hope he retains his...
- Roland 19th Apr - 1:17pm
"I’m looking forward to the next five years in coalition." "What you mean is “I’m looking forward to the next five years in a Tory...
- David Allen 19th Apr - 1:12pm
Yes, the Labour Party contains a fraction of nasty dishonest people who are economical with the truth. So does the Lib Dems, so do the...
- Liberal Al 19th Apr - 1:12pm
First, I think Matthew has hit the nail on the head, our broken approach to housing as a country is a problem that young (myself,...
- Roland 19th Apr - 1:07pm
According to reports Zac gave up non-dom status early in 2009. What is interesting is "To be eligible for non-dom tax status you must be...
- Peter Chegwyn 19th Apr - 1:07pm
Charles is facing the fight of his life against a well-funded SNP banker and international financier from Edinburgh and a typically thuggish SNP campaign. Charles...