- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- malc 22nd Dec - 10:59am
RC Lord Ashcroft's poll certainly makes Sutton and Cheam look a safe bet for the LibDems. William Hill have it 4/5 a LibDem victory, 10/11...
- Sadie Smith 22nd Dec - 10:46am
Thanks for putting it on LDV. I had a chatty account from Fran Oborski who went. And somewhere I read a Thorpe/Wilson anecdote which brought...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 22nd Dec - 10:31am
I think we all know that the losses the party will receive at the GE will be written off as the price to pay for...
- David Howell 22nd Dec - 10:31am
What is Alex Salmond playing at? I would have thought that was obvious . . . He's positioning himself to lead the next grouping of...
- theakes 22nd Dec - 10:19am
David 1: a leadership election does not adversely the prospects of the party, in the middle of such an election the party won the Dunfermline...
- David Evans 22nd Dec - 10:10am
Julian, The Conservatives were asked for very few real concessions last time and they gave even less. That was weak leadership. This time both Labour...