- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Calls for more powers for English regions – Liberals have been saying that for generations!
- What services should be devolved to Cornwall?
- The Blood is The Life 19-09-2014
- The greatest obscure novel ever written: Fuck Yes! By Wing Fu Fing
- My must-reads this week September 19, 2014
- Lib Dems call for English devo-max as Scotland votes No
- Statement by Welsh Economy Minister on blue badges
- Scotland and Alienation
- Labour's Bootle bust up – You could have put money on this after the comrades ditched Joe Benton MP
- Willie Rennie - Today Scotland is stronger #LibDemNo #nothanks
- JohnTilley 19th Sep - 12:49pm
Joe Otten 19th Sep '14 - 9:20am John, what makes you think Clegg or this government are following a small state agenda? Public spending is...
- paul barker 19th Sep - 12:49pm
Caron has said what I felt, I have been worried sick about the Vote & today I am so relieved. I draw 3 conclusions from...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Sep - 12:35pm
John Tilley I meant what I said. I believe the Muslim world needs to develop a sense of maturity in which it recognises that the...
- Pegasus 19th Sep - 12:31pm
"No taxation without representation, after all." Then we need to extend the franchise to ALL residents, not just those of certain nationalities (yes, I have...
- Joe Otten 19th Sep - 12:30pm
Matt, it's a fair point. Catalonia/Spain and Sweden/Norway have their language barriers which strengthen the identity thing. (Though I was at a meeting once where...
- FrankBooth 19th Sep - 12:28pm
I suspect what most people want is more power over their own lives. The modern economic system in Britain has taken that away from people....