- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- John Pugh MP writes...Lessons from Bulgaria
- The Independent View: Shareholder democracy should be for the many, not the few (Will Crowne)
- Christmas present ideas from the LDV team and friends – Day 3 (The Voice)
- Julian Huppert MP writes…Tackling child abuse online: Doing what works (Julian Huppert MP)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Putting people with disabilities into the international development picture (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really? (Evan Harris)
- Caring Christmas Trees - Dundee
- Amazon, drones and an Owl service
- Stop unsightly Letting Boards
- Lady Allen of Hurtwood and the adventure playground movement
- Euro candidate Issan Ghazni says family war experience strengthens resolve to support Europe
- Euro candidate Issan Ghazni says getting our vote out key to defeating UKIP
- So farewell then Invicta Plastics
- Sri Lankan Government repaid charity with slaughter.
- bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government (I am desperate for a catchier title)
- Nick Clegg on human rights in China
- Richard Dean 4th Dec - 4:18am
Well, the night shift is over, but really, is this George Orwell and Mind Control? I hope the next nine gift ideas are a bit...
- A Social Liberal 4th Dec - 1:32am
Well, the Beeb has just said that there were no family members who could take the child on, so that should clear up the father/grandparent...
- JPJ 4th Dec - 1:05am
Joe is right that, whether justified or not, there will be people with mental illness who will be much more guarded in their dealings with...
- Eddie Sammon 4th Dec - 12:17am
"The lack of robust legal justification for international WUAV attacks could accelerate a WUAV arms race and a race for counter-WUAV measures, thereby increasing the...
- Richard Dean 4th Dec - 12:16am
Fiction is that, fiction - imagined - made up - a personal view - likely to be a description of the writer's psyche - not...
- A Social Liberal 4th Dec - 12:12am
*The motion covers a fair point. Is it alright for one country to invade anothers airspace in order to kill its citizens. Would we want...