- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- The World's Busiest Railway: might I suggest that Hugo Rifkind's bourgeois slip is showing?
- Why Danny Cipriani is not in the England World Cup squad
- Egypt Sullies Its Own Name
- Over-qualified graduates or an under performing economy?
- Home again. It doesn't seem that much has changed though...
- August impresions
- Blyth Town Council, Meetings of September 2015
- The Land of Green Plums, by Herta Müller
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Greg Hunt. Minister for* the Environment.
- Caldream and Podcasts Update
- Alistair 30th Aug - 1:39am
The last time I saw a woman getting hassled on a train it was by a rail employee - Southern Rail. Happy to report I...
- MBoy 30th Aug - 12:43am
@Malcolm, are you equating having your bum/groin squeezed with having your nose broken? I've had both, and let me tell you there is no comparison.
- David Raw 30th Aug - 12:30am
It's pretty obvious that most folk on here are pretty brassed off with Clegg's Lavender List (see Harold Wilson 1976) which has a dash of...
- Malcolm Todd 30th Aug - 12:24am
"if trains are safe for women they will also be safe for men" Indeed. Sadly the reverse is not necessarily true. That's why this is...
- Malcolm Todd 30th Aug - 12:11am
"More men are assaulted on trains than women." Are you sure about that, MBoy? Assaults on men are, I would guess, overwhelmingly openly violent assaults...
- Chris_sh 30th Aug - 12:03am
@Mike Drew "whenever we are challenged on gender balance and BME representation that we support STV for all elections which will produce automatically better balance."...