- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- A slogan you might not expect from the Lib Dems
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date
- Could Rebecca Hanson be fighting a long game in Copeland?
- Why Theresa May’s speech is good news (Mark Goodrich)
- A new propaganda (Edwin Moriarty)
- Senior Liberal Democrats respond to Theresa May’s hard Brexit (Caron Lindsay)
- A Tale of Two Speeches (Stephen Williams)
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants? (Michal Siewniak)
- Scott: 'Dossier of Failure' on Teacher Workloads
- Verhofstadt: 'Let's Work Together to Rebuild Europe'.
- We should act now to guarantee the rights of EU citizens living in the UK
- Merseytravel & Merseyrail – Have 'travel' dropped 'rail' in it?'
- Training and templates for Lib Dem campaigners in Wales
- Rumbles Outraged by 'Scandalous and Fraudulent' ScotRail Fund Raid
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- Tories in "La La Land."
- Caddick: 'Education Key to Strong Economy'
- McArthur: Short Sentences Show Reform is Essential
- alans 18th Jan - 3:55pm
"This is your decision. The Government will implement what you decide." An extract from the governments referendum leaflet sent to all UK households. There is...
- Little Jackie Paper 18th Jan - 3:48pm
Alan Depauw - Perhaps. Whilst I guess that technically the PM could manipulate such a situation it would be a bit odd for governing party...
- William Ross 18th Jan - 3:47pm
Alan I wouldn`t want to rely on the IMF too much. A former French finance minister ( unbiased???) said that Brexit would be bad, seriously...
- Peter Martin 18th Jan - 3:42pm
@malc You ask "Only 23% want to stay in EU and that’s good news? " It sounds pretty good to me!
- Alan Depauw 18th Jan - 3:35pm
Little Jackie Paper- The Fixed Term Parliament Act is not an insurmountable obstacle. The Act removed the PM’s unilateral right to dissolve Parliament. Instead, it...
- Geoff Crocker 18th Jan - 3:25pm
I see your point, but no I personally would not want to decouple such a decision from the overt processes of representative democracy, and immerse...