- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- The Twitter debate about local benefits tourism
- Iraq:reasonable concerns
- Tunnelling under you
- Tackling Hedges Overgrowing The Pavement
- Blyth Town Council, meetings for October
- Stockport's Bridgefield Street development
- How I Scored Politically Against the Policies of All of the Parties
- Daisy Cooper: Inspire donors to scale up support
- George Osborne: paying peanuts and expecting not to get monkeys?
- New Election Law Handbook Published
- David Allen 30th Sep - 4:36pm
Bill, John, Matthew, I take no pleasure in arguing that community politics is largely a busted flush. I wish it were not so. However, I...
- ATF 30th Sep - 4:32pm
The Tories are doing an excellent job of uniting the LibDems. By and large, I've supported our role in Government but the leadership must set...
- Matt (Bristol) 30th Sep - 4:17pm
Kelly, I'm all for the sentiment of this piece, but it's language is somewhat obscurantist and waffle-heavy (and I speak as a sufferer of that...
- peter tyzack 30th Sep - 4:15pm
agree with Paul, 'if you've got nothing positive to say, say nowt'. I just hope that people with the guts to say it as it...
- William Hobhouse 30th Sep - 4:14pm
Can Teena say whether Hackney is committed to a massive programme of house/flat building to alleviate the great disparity between supply and demand for housing?...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 30th Sep - 4:06pm
@Julian Tisi "Once again, the target in question is a Conservative target. " But when Osborne promised through austerity to remove the deficit in the...