- +++Breaking: Welsh Special Conference to debate whether Kirsty Williams should enter Cabinet as Education Secretary
- The Independent View: Neal Lawson's letter to Liberal Democrats
- PJS/YMA - Ultimately a sensible judgment by the Supreme Court
- Tim Farron on BBC Question Time tonight
- The dark side of Leave upsets even the Mail on Sunday
- A Liberal Path Towards a Basic Income (Richard Flowers)
- What next Mr. Gove? Martians flooding your A&E departments? (Bernard Aris)
- Liberal Britain – Changes for the better (Daniel Beck)
- Is it the BBC’s fault that Bargain Hunt is so popular? (Paul Walter)
- The man who braved the Bradford riots & was slated by a Tory secretary of State is now Lib Dem Lord Mayor of Bradford (The Voice)
- Leave.EU are seemingly on a mission to destroy Euroscepticism in Britain forever
- Rumbles Calls on MSP's to Hit EU Campaign Trail
- 10 years on: Fritz Klein
- Rennie: Don't Cut Air Passenger Duty
- Perth Road - further road improvements planned
- Prominent Leave campaigner brands her own side's literature as "deliberately misleading"
- English Party proposes changes to Lib Dem selection rules to boost diversity
- A modern Leicester ghost sign
- 28... years on
- Fulfilling lives
- Glenn 24th May - 10:51am
David Brenton My problem with BBC is that it's like being forced by law to pay Sony or NBC or any other big entertainment provider....
- Richard Flowers 24th May - 10:51am
@Jane Ann Liston A basic income is paid for (in part) by abolishing the rest of the benefits system. If you abandon conditional (means tested)...
- davespod 24th May - 10:51am
@Jane Ann Liston - I think by "low and no income", Richard was thinking in particular of people currently claiming means-tested benefits. Replace those means-tested...
- Rob Parsons 24th May - 10:31am
I stopped at step 1, I'm afraid. You can't abolish testing for the costs of disability. Abolish the WCA by all means - it is...
- Tony Greaves 24th May - 10:26am
- Tony Greaves 24th May - 10:24am
Just another of the policies we chickened out of after the formation of the new party. It is a fundamentally Liberal idea and one we...