- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 7th December 2016 (Geoff Payne)
- Why criminal records have to go? (Ben Andrew)
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- What does the Sleaford North Hykeham by-election result actually mean?
- The Blood is the Life for 09-12-2016
- The inspirational Prince's Trust Team 4 graduate at Hugh Baird
- Advent Calendar 9: A window in Geddington
- Labour's crisis continues after by-election
- A compromise has been reached on felling of Whitcliffe oak trees - we need to learn the lessons
- Perth Road Recycling unit - bottom of Ryehill Lane
- Interesting Links for 09-12-2016
- Lib Dems only party to score vote increase in Parliamentary by-election as Labour falls to fourth
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- Huw Dawson 9th Dec - 11:18am
TL;DR, we don't have much of a chance in Walton unless Labour actually does collapse. But if they do, we're definitely posed to take advantage!...
- Huw Dawson 9th Dec - 11:14am
@expats Yup, the vote in Walton was very low at the GE. The Liverpool Lib Dems concentrated on holding Richard Kemps's council seat in Church....
- CassieB 9th Dec - 11:00am
expats: it's all about perception. As is much of life. Had our vote fallen, it would have been used as ammunition against us. It's also...
- David Raw 9th Dec - 10:57am
I'm sure this article is well intentioned, but I'm afraid the author is correct in implying it's a vote loser. The public and employers are...
- CassieB 9th Dec - 10:47am
Peter>Lib Dems seem surprisingly happy to use an unrepresentative House of Commons and an unelected House of Lords What exactly do you suggest we use...
- expats 9th Dec - 10:34am
CassieB 9th Dec '16 - 10:10am...expats..However, given we were the only party to gain votes compared to last year, against a huge drop in turnout,...