- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- Standing Up for Sandgate High Street Shops
- Disabled Parking Bays Consultation
- M58 Motorway – Beware yobs are chucking bricks at vehicles off bridges!
- Lydiate – Leeds Liverpool Canal – Are You Getting Ready for Winter?
- Lydiate and how it will be policed in future
- Six Quick Sci-Fi Stories
- Update: health and phone
- Ten Takeaways from Witney
- theakes 26th Oct - 5:54pm
Can I just tentatively suggest that if we are serious about trying to win Richmond Park and gaining the local left and left of centre...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Oct - 5:13pm
Additionally, hardly anyone believes the House of Commons alone should be able to instigate constitutional change, so the alternative to referendums is relying on the...
- Manfarang 26th Oct - 5:06pm
In England there are two nations. Which one do you love?
- Roland 26th Oct - 5:04pm
@wg - The signing of the Lisbon treaty by Brown, simply showed the sorry state that Parliamentary democracy had descended to. May's current actions show...
- Dav 26th Oct - 4:54pm
Why on Earth did we waste all that money and time having a referendum if Parliament was just going to ignore the result?
- David Raw 26th Oct - 4:45pm
@ Nigel Jones "but hopefully not too late to consider options, maybe even a new airport in the middle of the country linked to new...