- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Lynne Featherstone writes...Why I'm backing Norman Lamb for leader
- Opinion: Goodbye Salisbury Convention, hello UK constitutional convention (Simon Foster)
- We need to be impatient to end the scourge of rough sleeping (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: We need votes at 16 for the EU referendum (Alfred Motspur)
- Baroness Susan Kramer writes…Why I’m backing Elaine Bagshaw for Tower Hamlets Mayor (Susan Kramer)
- Norman Lamb MP writes: I want us to lead the way in Parliament to allow assisted dying (Norman Lamb MP)
- Islamic State: The Digital Caliphate
- Queen's Speech heralds an attempt to bring in online voting for UK general elections
- My review of yesterday's Queen's Speech
- My early BBC interview about the early Tim Farron
- Hampton Hargate and Vale PC, Hargate ward- Wednesday 17th June 2015
- The Blood is The Life 28-05-2015
- Community politics, Orange Book, Social Liberalism. Time for the Lib Dems to move on.
- Sepp Blatter and the selectorate theory: FIFA shows how autocrats survive
- New, bigger venue for Lib Dem leadership hustings in London as over 800 people sign up to attend
- Review: The Collini Case by Ferdinand von Schirach
- Matthew Huntbach 28th May - 12:59pm
Richard Shaw rather than resigning ourselves to saying it’s “off the agenda for a generation” and staying quiet – that kind of attitude gets no...
- George Potter 28th May - 12:54pm
All the AV referendum tells us is that people voted to choose FPTP over AV. That's not the same as people voting to endorse FPTP...
- Alex H 28th May - 12:53pm
We should follow the French example ban supermarkets from throwing away food (or fine them if they do) so cut down on waste and with...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th May - 12:53pm
Simon Foster The coalition was more legitimate than the current Conservative Government elected on a minority vote, but still failed to achieve full legitimacy because...
- Jonathan Walls 28th May - 12:52pm
Note: that second link should be http://www.libdems.org.uk/lder (with '.uk' after the '.org'). And here's to campaigning for electoral reform so that everyone has a voice!
- Helen Tedcastle 28th May - 12:47pm
Alex Lewis ' ... to deny the individual the right to choose when they die is denying them a basic human right' On this point...