- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Boris and the Brick but someone else got there first
- An unusual mailing from party HQ to all Liberal Democrat members
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Call Clegg
- One Member One Vote: Why Liberal Democrat Conference shouldn't just nod it through #ldconf
- Lydiate Village Centre – Going Green
- What does it take to be a political blogger?
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Oct - 1:12am
Paul Holmes Whichever group the politician listens to the other group will complain bitterly that THEY were not listened to. Indeed. See also how everyone...
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 1:06am
My copy of the briefing came with a covering letter which said -- "......only being sent to party members, so please don't pass it on...
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Oct - 1:06am
Richard Some MPs, MEPs and Lords may lead lives sheltered by inherited wealth Yes, and UKIP wants to give them an even more sheltered and...
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Oct - 1:05am
Phil Beesley See my first comment up there: “Ask for more than faster horses.” And you have to be prepared to change stuff. I have...
- FrankBooth 2nd Oct - 12:46am
It's too late Richard. The supine behaviour of the Lib Dems has helped the Tories rediscover their mojo. They've now realised that actually you don't...
- Richard Dean 2nd Oct - 12:37am
There is only one sure way to prevent the Tories getting back with an overall majority: Vote Labour. There is only one way the LibDem...