- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Can moderate public engagement be a good thing? (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: A once in a generation chance for democracy (Wayne Chadburn)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- No, Alex, I wasn't tricked. I voted No because I wasn't convinced by you and your plans
- Are standards slipping in the American Secret Service?
- The Blood is The Life 22-09-2014
- Why the Liberal Democrats need to talk about the past
- The post-referendum Hall of Shame: Cameron, Salmond, Farage, Miliband
- Abbotswood Apple Day returns for 2014 - Saturday 18 October
- Race for the Party Presidency: what do I think of the show so far?
- Recognition of the Royal Arch planned
- Time to get rid of Police & Crime Commissioners
- This opportunity cannot be hijacked
- Richard 22nd Sep - 12:47pm
"Last week, we had the inspiring example of the Scottish referendum with the highest turnout of any poll there for sixty years... So, what are...
- David Allen 22nd Sep - 12:43pm
I said “The English Parliament is designed to supplant Westminster (which will gradually wither on the vine)”, and Sesenco replied: "That cannot happen. That is...
- David Allen 22nd Sep - 12:35pm
Bill le Breton said: "Fast tracking English Votes for English Laws can be portrayed as protecting the privileges of the Westminster elite, but obviously holding...
- Lawrence Fullick 22nd Sep - 12:32pm
A good contribution to the debate is Tomothy Garton Ash's piece dated 21 September, probably in today's Guardian.
- David Allen 22nd Sep - 12:23pm
Glenn said (and others echoed): "I’ve heard variation on the Tories will barnstorm into power if we do this or don’t that for years. The...
- Neil Sandison 22nd Sep - 12:18pm
I think Wayne suggestions are in te right direction but to get there we need to strenghen the Localism Act n terms of trigger referendums...