- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Lamb's friends have a lot to answer for
- Ludlow water fountain restoration splutters to a halt - will town council take action itself?
- Your clipboard is printed wrong
- Their blood cries out from the depths
- Election deadline coming up: apply for new postal or proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Why Vote: It Encourages Them
- Let's stay on the road
- Liverpool – Moorfields V Exchange Stations – No contest in terms of best view
- On the mooted return of Top of the Pops
- Paul In Wokingham 19th Apr - 7:59pm
Hey.. Langevin! I've never actually seen him before but I like his equations. Tea, anyone?
- Pete Salmond 19th Apr - 7:47pm
@Peter Watson Hear, hear! I did mechanical engineering at university, and the amount of times I've had to point out the difference between a mechanic...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 6:53pm
Alex, you're right of course we do still need to be winning soft Cons. The left of the Conservative party is traditionally pro-European, so that...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 6:31pm
"You make a good case for why it would be good if Labour was in government and had to put the case for deficit reduction....
- Alex Sabine 19th Apr - 6:24pm
You may be right that I am underplaying how bad it is going to be for the Lib Dems. We'll have to wait and see....
- Michael BG 19th Apr - 6:20pm
If someone wants a majority Labour or Conservative government then they should vote for the party they support. If they want to see the Liberal...