- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Raging Reg's Week - This Week
- Joss Whedon's back of a napkin summary of Buffy
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Etna Road water mains problem
- "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson
- Lost on the Tyne
- @BaronessRos in the Lords - European Union Committee: Report on 2013-14
- The Blood is The Life 26-07-2014
- Attitudes towards new development soften
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Australian media. An in-depth analysis.
- Allan 26th Jul - 4:01pm
A question please if GDP is now at 2008 level how much higher should it be with inflation and growth and as for productivity is...
- Charles Rothwell 26th Jul - 3:25pm
Condolences to his family. He sounds a very committed and talented man whom I would have liked to have met (not least as a fellow...
- Charles Rothwell 26th Jul - 3:21pm
I saw "Newsnight" yesterday evening which had a section on this. The lady from Labour (who has organised Milliband's leadership campaign and thought he was...
- Richard Dean 26th Jul - 2:51pm
The trouble with the centre van is that no-one wants its mixture of blue and red ice-cream. People generally prefer either blue or red, not...
- ChrisB 26th Jul - 2:36pm
The graphs are made up?! I feel quite nostalgic at the mention of them, they used to be my pet peeve, now they're the least...
- Liberal Al 26th Jul - 1:53pm
@Eddie, with the compulsion to ensure Landlords make their home efficient, that will only help the poor. Right now, poorer individuals in most cities (especially...