- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- In Tribute to Tony Fife...
- A spy in the sky that tracks what you do - and goes back in time to see what you did
- What Is The Difference Between Innovation and Creativity
- Action now on liverpool city region
- Exclusivity isnt what it is cracked up to be
- Ince Blundell/Lydiate – What ever happened to those wind farm proposals?
- Borgen: finally caught up, but wished I hadn't
- GoToo - Visit, Explore, Commute
- Andrew 4th Jul - 4:19pm
I hesitate to get involved in this discussion (as a man - does that say something?) However perhaps the key to ending any relative career...
- Richard Underhill 4th Jul - 4:13pm
Ribble Valley had for us a candidate who was local and had stood before, an agent who had just won at Eastbourne, a county councillor...
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 4:07pm
jedibeeftrix - most women have babies so how is it separate from gender?! David - the "obsession" with gender in this organisation in particular is...
- Andrew 4th Jul - 3:19pm
Phyllis, No, if "Lib Dem = untrustworthy" we would have no councillors left. The focus of all the opprobrium was very much Nick Clegg (and...
- David 4th Jul - 2:21pm
@ Caron. Yes a female from a working class background will have a harder time than a male from the same background, a disabled person...
- Sue S 4th Jul - 2:13pm
I know that two or three swallows don't make a summer but by golly don't they give you hope! Thank you thank you thank you....