* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- William Wallace: Tories tried to rig government report on Europe
- Far from the campaign trail... is decent politics to be drowned out by the vilest common denominator?
- VIDEO: Three great reasons to vote for Dorothy Thornhill
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "My friends just won't leave me alone"
- UK Parliament and your right to vote.
- New from Amnesty: 6 facts about Uzbekistan
- 2015 General Election Day 20: Selfies and Loonies
- Another Opinion I'm Sick Of
- The Lord said run to the Devil
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 30 Freedom from ignorance
- Michael BG 19th Apr - 12:19am
@ Paul Walter “Theakes: “I submit if you had followed our recommendations over the past 12 months we would at least be in 3rd place...
- Eddie Sammon 18th Apr - 11:46pm
Also, the Guardian has temporarily suspended high journalism standards in order to become a Labour Party vassal. Apparently the Conservatives unfunded promises are a "reinvention...
- Eddie Sammon 18th Apr - 11:19pm
Labour's budget responsibility lock is a sham and all parties need to go to town on it. Clegg is right that it means nothing without...
- Psi 18th Apr - 11:05pm
Glenn "UKIP are a single issue party to the point where it verges on being some sort of paranoid conspiracy theory based thing. All their...
- Sesenco 18th Apr - 10:57pm
Theakes wrote: "with the present swing to the Conservatives even Cheltenham and Thornbury could be lost." So the Ashcroft polls in those constituencies, based on...
- Psi 18th Apr - 10:54pm
@Caractacus "There is no logic as to why people should pay for university tuition but not for A levels." Well as education is compulsory up...