As 2012 draws to a close, here are the 7 most-read posts published on Lib Dem Voice this year. Thank you to the hundreds of thousands of readers who’ve joined us in the last 12 months; we look forward to seeing you again next year.
1. The 5 myths about the UK economy which it suits everyone to perpetuate by Stephen Tall (18 Jun 2012)
2. Ed Balls: My starting point is we are going to have keep all the cuts by Mark Pack (13 Jan 2012)
3. Bad day in Black Rock… and Croydon North and Rotherham… by Mark Valladares (30 Nov 2012)
4. I would have sacked Vince Cable for standing up to Murdoch – what Ed Miliband said 16 months ago by Stephen Tall (24 Apr 2012)
5. Opinion: Bangladesh – conspiracy to pervert the course of justice? by Eric Avebury (24 Dec 2012)
6. In praise of Councillor Neil Hughes – 56 Up by Paul Walter (15 May 2012)
7. Maria Miller’s appointment: have you forgotten what was said when Theresa May got the role? by Mark Pack (4 Sept 2012)