The full coalition agreement document has just been published, covering a much wider range of policy areas than the initial document released previously. There’ll be plenty of commentary and analysis on this, but for the moment here is the full document for you to read:
- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- The Blood is the Life for 30-04-2017
- How could the general election go wrong for the Liberal Democrats?
- Big Bill Broonzy: Trouble In Mind
- 12 steps to effective online political campaigning
- No, polling companies aren't trying to turn us into fascists
- The world only the Lib Dems seem to be battling against
- Lady in Red - Art Exhibition
- Thin Ice
- The Hawkhurst Branch in 1958
- John Rentoul joins Tessa Munt on the doorstep
- Jayne Mansfield 30th Apr - 10:46am
Having been informed on here that Tim Farron was appearing on the Andrew Marr show, I have just watched it. If what we learned from...
- Paul Walter 30th Apr - 10:40am
Hi Jane Ann - thank you. I can't find any photos of that event on Twitter, otherwise I would include that outing above.
- Paul 30th Apr - 10:13am
Ade Adeyemo standing in Solihull too...
- Nigel Jones 30th Apr - 10:09am
We should also tell Theresa May that she is using the anti-EU feeling of those who voted leave, in order to try to get more...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 30th Apr - 10:08am
An interesting interview with Tim Farron on Andrew Marr, in which Tim says that he is actually a bit of a Eurosceptic.
- expats 30th Apr - 9:55am
Lorenzo Cherin 29th Apr '17 - 12:32am..............Excellent from the party and leader....... A very solvable problem.........No shortage of builders or architects, like with nurses or...