5 most-read stories on LDV this week
- Mike Thornton selected for Lib Dems in Eastleigh (37 comments) by Helen Duffett
- +++ Neck and neck: first Eastleigh constituency poll (47 comments) by Mark Pack
- Three things we’ve learned from today’s opinion polls (115 comments) by Stephen Tall
- Maria Hutchings, Eastleigh Conservative candidate, plays hide and seek with the media (1 comment) by Mark Pack
- 5 reasons for Lib Dems to campaign in Eastleigh (just in case you needed any more) (7 comments) by Stephen Tall
5 sample LDV Members’ Forum threads
- PagePlus for a Mac
- Pan-European TV channel(s)
- SNAP assessments in primary schools?
- Future Conferences – Where and When?
- A drop in affordable homes + private Rents up.
5 from the LDV archive
(15 February, 2007-12)
- Opinion: Conference delegates should vote for ‘No new Trident’ (16 comments) by Colin Ross, from 2007
- Newsflash: Winnie wins for the Lib Dems in Leyton (7 comments) by The Voice, from 2008
- The next six groups to get ID cards? (4 comments) by Helen Duffett, from 2009
- Opinion: Labour’s preparations for the next hung parliament (20 comments) by Paul Walter, from 2011
- So, what was Jo Swinson doing in Private Eye? (1 comment) by Caron Lindsay, from 2012
5 top reader search returns to get to LDV
(excluding Liberal Democrat Voice or its variants)
- mike thornton
- mike thornton eastleigh
- eastleigh by election
- maria hutchings
- minimum wage 2013
5 recent Lib Dem tweets
— Liberal Youth (@liberalyouth) February 15, 2013
Lib Dems oppose further welfare cuts. Labour are in favour and will cut welfare spending more if they win in 2015.What about the Tories?
— Iain Roberts (@CllrIainRoberts) February 15, 2013
Went past what appeared to be a drop-in centre for angry down-on-their-luck white men. Turned out to be the #Eastleigh UKIP HQ.
— Ben Mathis (@binny_uk) February 14, 2013
— Chris Lovell (@chrisjlovell) February 11, 2013
— Ibrahim Taguri (@ibrahimtaguri) February 15, 2013
That’s it from the LDV Friday Five. Let the weekend commence in 5-4-3-2-1…