5 most-read stories on LDV this week
- A Christmas Carol. Stave One: Mensch’s Ghost (5 comments) by Andy Boddington
- Y’know those stories about the death of the Lib Dems? Turns out, they might’ve been exaggerated… (57 comments) by Stephen Tall
- Did you know the Lib Dems have lost half a million voters to Ukip? Here’s what I think it means. (48 comments) by Stephen Tall
- Ad Lib: If you’re reading this, it’s not for you (33 comments) by Mark Pack
- Nick Clegg’s speech: Governing Britain from the centre ground: building a stronger economy in a fairer society (47 comments) by The Voice
5 sample LDV Members’ Forum threads
- The 2015 General Election Campaign – the great and the good?
- Equality and Diversity in Parliament
- Christmas presents for deliverers
- Ideas for some books to read for recreation or inspiration.
5 from the LDV archive
(21 December, 2007-11)
- Who’s Who in Team Clegg (5 comments) by The Voice, from 2007
- ‘Tis the season for predictions… (8 comments) by Helen Duffett, from 2008
- Televised election leaders’ debates are on (4 comments) by The Voice, from 2009
- Opinion: the lone maverick won’t change drugs policy. An army of moderates might. (20 comments) by Ewan Hoyle, from 2010
- Times: Lib Dems are right to maintain identity and policies in Government (1 comment) by Caron Lindsay, from 2011
5 top reader search returns to get to LDV
(excluding Liberal Democrat Voice or its variants)
- mark valladares
- albert einstein
- scottish independence
- ad lib lib dems
5 recent Lib Dem tweets
Now that was an awesome Letter from the Leader from @nick_clegg. Love it when he gets all bitchy.
— Eilidh (@petiteliberal) December 15, 2012
Daily Mail bemoans ‘baleful influence of Lib Dems in every nook & cranny of govt policy’. What better badge of pride for progressives?!
— Giles Goodall (@GoodallGiles) December 19, 2012
Thanks to the Liberal Democrat Pupil Premium scheme my primary school will get an extra £11,700 and high school an extra £51,300 next year!
— Conor McKenzie (@ConorMcKenzie) December 19, 2012
Gratified to see crossword books in the Sport section of WH Smith. Maybe I’m more of an athlete than I thought.
— Christian Moon (@ChristianMoon1) December 20, 2012
You wouldn’t get a debate about Chartalism in the comments of an article about welfare on Labour List or ConHome. @libdemvoice all the way.
— Mike Bird (@Birdyword) December 20, 2012
If you are a Lib Dem who tweets, and would like to be added to Ryan’s Lib Dem Tweets aggregator, drop him an email at email@example.com
That’s it from the LDV Friday Five. Let the weekend commence in 5-4-3-2-1…