It’s Friday. It’s five o’clock. Here’s a fistful of lists that sum up the LDV week:
5 most-read stories on LDV this week
- I would have sacked Vince Cable for standing up to Murdoch – what Ed Miliband said 16 months ago (43 comments) by Stephen Tall
- Tim Farron: LibDems ready to sabotage a key plank of the coalition deal (31 comments) by NewsHound
- Nick Clegg on the double-dip recession: “our answers are the right ones to repair the damage done (43 comments) by Stephen Tall
- The past month shows this Government urgently needs a Coalition 2.0 Agreement (30 comments) by Stephen Tall
- Our broken electoral timetable – or why Andrew Neil is too late (13 comments) by Mark Pack
5 sample LDV Members’ Forum threads
- Excellent canvassing training videos
- Double-dip recession: what now?
- Vince comes out well, but what about the others?
- Charity tax
- Is the evangelical approach the right one in Green Energy?
5 from the LDV archive
(April 27th, 2007-11)
- LibLink: Nick Clegg… AV got the Mayor elected – now he’s voting against it (24 comments) by Helen Duffett, from 2011
- Clegg, Obama & the new Lib Dem voters (5 comments) by Stephen Tall, from 2010
- What does Labour’s internal election briefing say? (5 comments) by Mark Pack, from 2009
- Ming for Speaker? (18 comments) by The Voice, from 2008
- The real global warming swindle: the DVD costs £9.99 (5 comments) by The Founding Editor, from 2007
5 top reader search returns to get to LDV
(excluding Liberal Democrat Voice or its variants)
- rob blackie
- aldc model constitution
- chris huhne court case
- brian paddick leaflet
5 recent Lib Dem tweets
— Greg Mulholland MP (@GregMulholland1) April 22, 2012
Phoning people in Brent. Have a Kenneth R. Livingstone (Mr.) on the canvas card. Might be giving that one a miss.
— Charlotte Henry (@CH4BH) April 24, 2012
10 miles of railway track electrified by Labour in 13 years.800 miles being electrified by this government in 5 years.
— John Leech(@johnleechmcr) April 26, 2012
Why aren’t our politicians this awesome? <3 youtube.com/watch?v=vAFQIc…
— Hannah B (@missbanana21) April 26, 2012
— Liberal Youth (@liberalyouth) April 25, 2012
That’s it from the LDV Friday Five. Let the weekend commence in 5-4-3-2-1…