See also: Contribute | Comment Policy | Legal | Complaints | Advert Policy
Lib Dem Voice – the most-read independent website by and for Lib Dems – is run by a volunteer collective of Liberal Democrat members, activists and bloggers. The site is read by some 50,000 individual visitors each month, and is ranked among the top 5 most influential blogs in the UK.
- Caron Lindsay: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website; follow on Twitter @caronmlindsay.
To contact, please email [email protected], or phone 07946 169 798.
- Helen Duffett (Associate Editor): profile and Lib Dem Voice archive
- Monday: Mary Reid – profile and Lib Dem Voice archive.
- Tuesday: Joe Otten – profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website.
- Thursday: Nick Thornsby – profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website.
- Alex Foster: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website.
- Stephen Tall: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website; follow on Twitter @stephentall.
- Sara Bedford: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website.
Design and Technical Editor
- Ryan Cullen: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website
If you are having any problems with the site, please email [email protected]
Twitter & Facebook Manager
- Alan Muhammed: profile and Lib Dem Voice archive; personal website. personal Twitter and personal Facebook accounts.
Photo and moderation assistance
We welcome contributors
Absolutely any Liberal Democrat party member is welcome to get involved with Lib Dem Voice, and we especially welcome opinion articles. These should be original pieces of writing, not previously published elsewhere. Please see our Write for us page for more details.
Lib Dem Voice is also committed to publishing opinion articles from non-Lib Dems which we think will be of interest to our readers. Please email the Co-Editors if you have an idea for an article.
Our editorial policy
Lib Dem Voice does not belong to any supposed wing of the party: it is a neutral platform where the views of all members are welcome, both as articles and comments. The site’s editorial team comprises a diverse range of party members, each of whom is free to put forward their own views while maintaining an overall balance of coverage. Queries or complaints about the balance of coverage can be directed to the Editor.
Grateful thanks to all those who’ve taken editorial responsibility for LibDemVoice since it was founded in 2006:
- Mark Pack, Co-founder and Co-Editor (2006-13)
- Mark Valladares (2011-14)
- Andy Boddington (2013)
- Prateek Buch (2011-12)
- Iain Roberts (2009-11)
- Richard Huzzey (2006-10)
- Alix Mortimer (2008-09)
- Will Howells (2006-08)
- Rob Fenwick, Founding Editor (2006-07)