LibDemVoice co-editor Stephen Tall guested alongside ConservativeHome‘s Tim Montgomerie and Labour blogger Hopi Sen on BBC Radio 4’s The Westminster Hour last night, reviewing the political year with presenter Carolyn Quinn through the rear-view mirror. Issues dissected in the 20-minute discussion included Andrew ‘Gate-gate’ Mitchell, Coalition differentiation, Nick Clegg’s future, welfare reforms and secret courts. You can listen here:
- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- So, the Guardian finally recognises the usefulness of the Liberal Democrats, years too late
- Opinion: This will be closer than we all think!
- Paul Scriven writes... Be very clear about who we are
- Tim Farron MP writes...It's time to make a fresh start
- Opinion: Let’s put members in the driving seat (Gordon Lishman)
- Lynne Featherstone writes…Why I’m backing Norman Lamb for leader (Lynne Featherstone)
- Opinion: We mustn’t be afraid to attack the opposition when they deserve it (Elizabeth Adams)
- Opinion: Miriam Gonzalez Durantez drops a few truth bombs on political parties (Hannah Bettsworth)
- Opinion: What sort of leadership do the Lib Dems need? (Guy Burton)
- On to the Victorians
- More people heard from parties online than in person in election - and Labour ground game only had a slight edge
- Eurovision myths
- Norwich BC, Mile Cross- 7th May 2015
- Who did our 8 MPs support last time?
- A long-term, 360 degree policy for well-being can see us rise above the mire.
- The best things I've read lately (22/05/15)
- Bank Holiday Southeastern Rail Service - "Significant Changes"
- Watford BC, Callowland- 7th May 2015
- Tunbridge Wells BC, Rusthall- 7th May 2015
- Helen Quenet 22nd May - 6:23pm
Wayne, I had an exchange with Norman on Twitter this week. He would NOT vote for the repeal of the hunting. It was a deal...
- Helen Quenet 22nd May - 6:19pm
During the election I did feel harassed for money, particularly towards the end of the campaign. I also felt that that the money I gave...
- Eddie Sammon 22nd May - 5:59pm
Great article Hannah and good stuff from Miriam too.
- Eddie Sammon 22nd May - 5:55pm
I'm surprised that whether Lib Dems should run negative campaigns is up for debate. Of course they should. So I agree with the article. You...
- David-1 22nd May - 5:41pm
In any case, the result of Alistair's clever ploy was to strengthen the SNP in Scotland, strengthen the Tories in England, and lose the Lib...
- Sarah Noble 22nd May - 5:40pm
FWIW, I have issues with C's in that they seem to be complicit in the PSOE/PP-led stitch up against the Catalan population being able to...
Fri 22nd May 2015
Sat 23rd May 2015
Sun 24th May 2015
Mon 25th May 2015
Tue 26th May 2015
Wed 27th May 2015
Thu 28th May 2015
Fri 29th May 2015
Sat 30th May 2015
Sun 31st May 2015
Mon 1st Jun 2015
Wed 3rd Jun 2015
Thu 4th Jun 2015
Sat 6th Jun 2015
Thu 11th Jun 2015
Fri 12th Jun 2015
Sat 13th Jun 2015
Wed 17th Jun 2015
Thu 18th Jun 2015