LibDemVoice co-editor Stephen Tall guested alongside ConservativeHome‘s Tim Montgomerie and Labour blogger Hopi Sen on BBC Radio 4’s The Westminster Hour last night, reviewing the political year with presenter Carolyn Quinn through the rear-view mirror. Issues dissected in the 20-minute discussion included Andrew ‘Gate-gate’ Mitchell, Coalition differentiation, Nick Clegg’s future, welfare reforms and secret courts. You can listen here:
- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- A slogan you might not expect from the Lib Dems
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Could Rebecca Hanson be fighting a long game in Copeland?
- Alex Carlile leaves the Liberal Democrats Lords Group: Why now?
- The Limehouse Podcast (William Porteous)
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date (Frank Hindle)
- Scottish Lib Dems demand action on retention of police photos of innocent people (Caron Lindsay)
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions (Ed Fordham)
- Alex Carlile leaves the Liberal Democrats Lords Group: Why now? (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dems Closing Poll Gap on UKIP
- Council tax to increase for social care?
- A US/UK Trade Deal - beware!
- Sefton Bus Review – The proposals
- Offer ending: Has your team got a FREE door-knocking tablet?
- Blyth Town Council - Meetings for February 2017
- Here's a picture of the UK politician in charge of negotiating Brexit.
- Massacre Survivor visits Liverpool to launch World Merit New Office
- A DIY guide to the No-Trains?-No-Show! passenger strike
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Gordon 16th Jan - 4:35pm
"[Trump says] we should be lifting sanctions on Putin despite him backing Assad. This is a man lacking a moral compass " But why should...
- Mary Reid 16th Jan - 4:34pm
Mark - it was the sycophantic style of the interview that I objected to. Hardly penetrating questions.
- Richard Underhill 16th Jan - 4:26pm
Green MP Caroline Lucas complained in the Commons about the privatisation of the Green Investment Bank. Cabinet Minister Greg Clarke MP tried to defend the...
- Chris 16th Jan - 4:22pm
@tpfkar The last mandate wasn't good enough for 40 years. It wasn't good enough for 40 seconds. We voted overwhelmingly for a clearly expressed commitment...
- Lorenzo Cherin 16th Jan - 3:53pm
Mark My view of what Mary said , is her , or our , reaction might be to see the non journalism in the interview,...
- Jon 16th Jan - 3:51pm
More bizarre shoe-horning of the SNP into an unrelated article. And does anyone seriously believe a Lib Dem MSP/FM wouldn't use the exact same deflection...
Mon 16th Jan 2017
Thu 19th Jan 2017
Wed 25th Jan 2017
Mon 30th Jan 2017
Tue 31st Jan 2017
Thu 2nd Feb 2017
Fri 3rd Feb 2017
Wed 8th Feb 2017
Thu 9th Feb 2017