LibDemVoice co-editor Stephen Tall guested alongside ConservativeHome‘s Tim Montgomerie and Labour blogger Hopi Sen on BBC Radio 4’s The Westminster Hour last night, reviewing the political year with presenter Carolyn Quinn through the rear-view mirror. Issues dissected in the 20-minute discussion included Andrew ‘Gate-gate’ Mitchell, Coalition differentiation, Nick Clegg’s future, welfare reforms and secret courts. You can listen here:
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- A rare photograph of the real Father Christmas
- Save the Wolsey Angels
- Festive Cheer at Magdalen House! @WEndChristmas
- Royal Mail advice - Christmas delivery advice
- "We apologise for Blue Boar in Ludlow" say @PunchPubs as pub is shut until next year
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- US-Cuba Thaw
- Worth Reading 148: End of the stable relationships
- The bit of that leaked Labour document no-one is quoting
- David Evershed 18th Dec - 12:34am
In the event of a draw between Conservatives and Labour, continuity of a Con Lib Dem coalition would have a lot going for it because...
- Chris_sh 18th Dec - 12:32am
@Paul Walters Re the UN convention. So any pain up to but not including severe is OK. However, each person has their own pain threshold...
- David Allen 18th Dec - 12:29am
“Nick Clegg has publicly ruled out the option of a ‘supply and confidence’ arrangement in the event no single party wins a majority in May...
- David Evershed 18th Dec - 12:24am
EVEL and devolution of powers within England are separate issues. We should not be using a long and complicated debate about how we might devolve...
- Steve Way 17th Dec - 10:46pm
Good news each small step is another barrier removed...
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 9:16pm
LIVE? After his silence on and in the Clacton by-election, I thought he must have secretly died.