LibDemVoice co-editor Stephen Tall guested alongside ConservativeHome‘s Tim Montgomerie and Labour blogger Hopi Sen on BBC Radio 4’s The Westminster Hour last night, reviewing the political year with presenter Carolyn Quinn through the rear-view mirror. Issues dissected in the 20-minute discussion included Andrew ‘Gate-gate’ Mitchell, Coalition differentiation, Nick Clegg’s future, welfare reforms and secret courts. You can listen here:
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Opinion: Why do I still care?
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Apparently, our future depends on Nick Clegg’s eyebrows… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A golden handshake (David Warren)
- Opinion: To be free from poverty, ignorance and conformity, our society must have robust support for disabled people (Holly Matthies)
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 46 - Elliott Dodds
- The local dimension - Ensuring fairness and empowering communities
- What happens on board the Lib Dems battle bus?
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- The interesting thing about the first of those Milistone promises
- Far from the campaign trail - a European detour on the road to wisdom
- 2015 General Election Day 35: Rock of pledges, cleft for me
- Restoring our civil liberties: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- The importance of Magna Carta to British society today
- Tactical voting
- Callum Leslie 3rd May - 9:58pm
@Martin The SNP attempted to introduce a super ID database of their own! They also allowed the police force to be centralised, removing local accountability...
- Graeme Cowie 3rd May - 9:41pm
It makes naff all difference if the authoritarian faux leftist wears a yellow or a red rosette. All Lib Dems everywhere should be voting Lib...
- Stuart 3rd May - 9:36pm
Caron, you said the other week re. the NUS "Liar Liar" campaign: "Nobody lied. If you tell a lie, you are saying something that you...
- Eddie Sammon 3rd May - 9:33pm
Vince Cable is wrong to suggest a Labour government would be better for business. I can understand a position of equal apprehension, but not that...
- Stuart 3rd May - 9:26pm
@Caron I hope you're right. I hope that Clegg gives a clear answer on this between now and Thursday. If Cameron ends up back in...
- Nick Collins 3rd May - 9:26pm
Wow. LibDems against tactical voting. I guess that you have not been sending out any "squeeze letters" or delivering leaflets with misleading pillar graphs this...