* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from May 2007 to Jan 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- Five observations about last night's debate
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats (Pramod Subbaraman)
- Southport – Look Up, Look Up!
- Armed with this kind of information you can see why Labour has gone welfare bashing with bells on.
- Let's get the drains and gulleys cleared
- How to find out which land is council and which is private
- Liberal Democrats Five Green Laws
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: My secretary does not get up to That Sort of Thing
- Labour not an alternative haven
- Vanished Leicester: Bedford Street Ragged School
- Co-wheels community car club - new Dundee fleet launch
- Ten men with dementia convicted of sexual offences this year
- peter kemp 21st Apr - 9:08am
Not having the pleasure of being in the west country .... IF you are within distance of Lynne Featherstones North London seat,, can donate or...
- Rabih Makki 21st Apr - 9:07am
@ David Evans, no never put words in to peoples mouths and more than capable of defending my position....I see you didn't take up my...
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 9:02am
We need to follow targeting decisions made by the leadership. What the heck is the point of piling up a majority in Torbay if we...
- malc 21st Apr - 8:55am
If the party is "targeting" seats why are the putting so much into the Gordon campaign. Salmon is 1/12 at the bookies and the SNP...
- adrian sanders 21st Apr - 8:53am
I have been posting for months that people should send stamps to our held seats if they can't make it in person or canvass from...
- Roland 21st Apr - 8:48am
Philip - You're missing the point of this article and discussion - the question I posed is whether a coalition involving a self proclaimed 'fickle'...