* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist. As part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team he helps with photos and moderation on the site, as well as occsionally contributing articles. He blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Safer Ludlow partnership to hold drop in session on 2 November
- Winter Song, by Colin Harvey
- Southport – Hospital boss gets the sack
- Comics Review Suggestions?
- Getting set for your AGM
- Sefton Gun Crime – It's becoming an all too regular happening
- Clocks are changing - Template MyCllr story and Email
- Brexit – and it's sadly getting worse!
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism
- Three ways to avoid Heathrow third runway
- Phil Beesley 25th Oct - 9:38pm
David Davis, Haltemprice and Howden by-election, 2008? Remember the civil rights blow off? Labour and LibDems didn't stand against David Davis. David Davis was the...
- Richard Easter 25th Oct - 9:12pm
Furthermore the list of people opposed to these sort of deals ranges from indeed Corbyn and the left, all the way through to UKIP and...
- Richard Easter 25th Oct - 9:11pm
El Sid - Liberals are for free trade, not corporate sovereignty agreements which in fact appear little more than a blueprint for a planned economy...
- Peter Bancroft 25th Oct - 9:06pm
I always think this proposal needs to come with a concrete income level and an explanation of the marginal cost. We might as well be...
- David Allen 25th Oct - 9:06pm
El Sid said: "This is an argument for ... Accepting that remaining in the single market will not be possible. Because ... The EU ......
- nvelope2003 25th Oct - 9:05pm
Tony Dawson: I do not have a television but listen avidly to the radio. At the start of this Parliament the BBC frequently interviewed SNP...
Wed 26th Oct 2016
Thu 27th Oct 2016
Sat 29th Oct 2016
Thu 3rd Nov 2016
Wed 9th Nov 2016
Thu 10th Nov 2016
Fri 11th Nov 2016
Tue 15th Nov 2016
Thu 17th Nov 2016
Sat 19th Nov 2016