* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Solution to Calais crisis lies in international development (Guy Russo)
- Liberal heroes in pop culture Part 1: Jon Snow from Game of Thrones (David Faggiani)
- Henley Hall solar farm goes to committee on 11 August after new heritage statement gets nod from Historic England
- Nick Clegg should have accepted a role on the Lib Dem front bench
- Sefton under Labour – Why can Libraries not be run by volunteers?
- Seashell Trust plans expansion - and housing
- By-Election Report- 30th July 2015
- Stockport Council completes purchase of Edgeley Park
- Which Are The Most Creative Colors
- Sefton – Switch Island to Thornton Link Road – Opening postponed again!
- Cecil the Lion and Humanity
- Richard Underhill 31st Jul - 10:19pm
Someone should advise about new members, recruitment and retention.
- Richard Underhill 31st Jul - 10:10pm
Even in multi-doctor practices these issues can be difficult. My mother insisted on a female doctor. There was only one in the practice and she...
- Richard Underhill 31st Jul - 9:58pm
I agree with Nick.
- Richard Underhill 31st Jul - 9:56pm
For all the money they have it is surprising that the Tories are so rubbish at logos. There was the ice cream, or was it...
- David Raw 31st Jul - 9:30pm
There's been a decline in single practice GP's over recent years - partly for financial reasons, partly for clinical reasons of the benefit of shared...
- Frank Little 31st Jul - 9:14pm
Credit where credit is due for creating the first breach in the ban: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2001/dec/03/uk.houseofcommons. The campaign was successful, but the only reference I can find...
Sat 1st Aug 2015
Wed 5th Aug 2015
Tue 11th Aug 2015
Thu 13th Aug 2015
Sun 16th Aug 2015
Wed 19th Aug 2015
Thu 20th Aug 2015
Sat 22nd Aug 2015
Tue 25th Aug 2015
Wed 26th Aug 2015