* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. As part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team he helps with photos and moderation on the site, as well as occsionally contributing articles. He blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- We need to seize this moment (Laurence Mann)
- When people realise they have been lied to… (Mark Argent)
- Not waving, nearly drowned dead (Katharine Pindar)
- danny 28th Jun - 5:22am
So you want the current parliament to immediately deliver electoral reform? Their apparent response at the moment for involving voters more is to run a...
- Nom de Plume 28th Jun - 4:56am
Stevan Rose The concerns of industry have not been addressed properly. Neither during the campaign nor at present. All immigration. Something the politicos and the...
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 4:26am
"Liberal DEMOCRATS. Have we forgotten what the second word in our name actually means? It means accepting the decision of the majority, even if we...
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 4:07am
Roland is right: the referendum was advisory. The flaw in David-1's analogy is that if you're in somoene else's house and they tell you to...
- Mark Goodrich 28th Jun - 2:24am
Indeed, fair and I am glad that Lib Dem Voice chose to publish my thoughts on Saturday.
- David-1 28th Jun - 2:19am
@Roland: In contradiction of your suggestion that my "memory has been confused," I offer the very clear words of the Foreign Secretary on the 25th...
Thu 30th Jun 2016
Sun 3rd Jul 2016
Mon 4th Jul 2016
Thu 14th Jul 2016
Sun 24th Jul 2016