Welcome to the 19th of our weekly round-ups from the Lib Dem blogosphere, featuring the seven most popular stories according to click-throughs from the Aggregator (24th – 30th June), together with a hand-picked quintet you might otherwise have missed.
A week’s a long time in politics, and ain’t that the truth:
1. ‘Williams and Carlile’ on Paul Walter’s Liberal Burblings blog.
Responding to Iain Dale’s latest attacks on the Lib Dems.
2. ‘Second Tory MP to defect to Labour?’ by The Voice on Lib Dem Voice.
Who’d have thought recycled speculation could be so popular?
3. ‘Ealing Southall is Lib Dem vs Labour – Press Association’ by Mark Pack on Lib Dem Voice.
Don’t take our word for it that it’s a two-horse race…
4. ‘Tory Tony candidate troubles’ on Duncan Borrowman’s blog.
More headaches for David Cameron.
6. ‘Delivery starts in Ealing Southall’ on Duncan Borrowman’s blog (erm, again).
Spotted a trend in this week’s postings yet?
And here’s another five well worth reading (if you haven’t already):
8. ‘Lessons from the Labour deputy-leadership race’ on Tom Papworth’s Liberal Polemic blog.
Yes, it already seems like a lifetime ago. Harriet Who?
9. ‘Not the defection Iain Dale and others had been hinting at’ on Nich Starling’s Norfolk Blogger blog.
Because sometimes the schadenfreude’s simply too good not just to relish…
10. ‘Shaping history’ on Peter Black A’s blog.
With the inside track on the Labour/Plaid deal in the Welsh Assembly.
11. ‘It’s all happening!’ on Steve Webb MP’s The Webb Log blog.
Bringing us the latest news from inside Parliament’s hallowed halls.
12. ‘Dealing with traitors, the iron fist of Don Campbell’ on Don Liberali’s Liberal Mafia blog.
A warm welcome to this funny and original new capone on the block.
I won’t be here this time next week, but the Golden Dozen will doubtless be in safe hands.
* Stephen Tall blogs at ‘A Liberal Goes A Long Way’.
<a href="http://www.libdemvoice.org/top-of-the-blogs-the-golden-dozen-19-953.html"><img src="http://www.libdemvoice.org/images/golden-dozen.png" width="200" height="57" alt="Featured on Liberal Democrat Voice" title="Featured on Liberal Democrat Voice" /></a>