Excellent news about Brighton Green Party councillor Jason Kitcat, who has been cleared of standards charges for posting footage of a council meeting on YouTube (story covered previously by us here and here).
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- RIP Simon Titley
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Once again housing comes out low in the public's list of priorities
- Can you recommend me some right-wing books to read?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Some Slight Difficulties in the Workplace
- Carswell and the prospect of a thoughtful Ukip
- Carboth Lane road closure
- Should Police and Crime Commissioners be abolished?
- Chris slams Eurovia over Burnham Road fiasco
- The Blood is The Life 02-09-2014
- Overnight works on Kingsway, 7th-9th September
- Making Our Tax System Fairer
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 2:56pm
Technicalities about which institution holds the debt are irrelevant. The debt was acquired by the whole of the UK. It's pretty certain sure there will...
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 2:43pm
Sounds like the Commission has produced nonsense. If Boris Island is to be rejected on the grounds that a single super-hub is not what is...
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 2:29pm
Young people are naturally "radicalised"! Have been ever since there were young people. Question is, what makes IS attractive as a solution for a (very...
- JoeBourke 2nd Sep - 2:27pm
I think we need to view this problem in the wider context of the issues we must face: Tony Blair, in a recent speech reminded...
- Richard 2nd Sep - 2:22pm
The majority of the UK's population live west [and North] of London. Boris Island lies to the East [and South] of London. There is no...
- Roland 2nd Sep - 2:11pm
With respect to Iain's original question, surely the answer is that for a tax system to be fair, everyone has to contribute equally according to...
Thu 4th Sep 2014
Sat 6th Sep 2014
Sun 7th Sep 2014
Tue 9th Sep 2014
Thu 11th Sep 2014
Sat 13th Sep 2014
Tue 16th Sep 2014
Wed 17th Sep 2014
Wed 24th Sep 2014
Thu 25th Sep 2014
Sat 27th Sep 2014