Excellent news about Brighton Green Party councillor Jason Kitcat, who has been cleared of standards charges for posting footage of a council meeting on YouTube (story covered previously by us here and here).
- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Affordable Housing and Housing Benefit
- Mobbed at the History Society
- Revitalising cities means escaping from acronym hell
- The Blood is The Life 04-03-2015
- Family health activities coming soon
- Labour's political reform proposals: some good ideas, but where's the detail?
- Promoting unity and tackling extremism
- Doorsteps, Dogs and Doughnuts - A Dozen Worst and Best Election Moments
- Whatever sections of the political media or Russell Brand or Natalie Bennett say, we are not on the brink of a revolution
- matt (Bristol) 4th Mar - 2:57pm
I think, Jack, I would be more interested to hear you on how these issues relate your local area - how much is balancing the...
- Jack Davies 4th Mar - 2:51pm
And Thank You @JohnTilley and @JennyBarnes !!! I already experience ageism on a daily basis, just for standing for election. I didn't expect to be...
- Jack Davies 4th Mar - 2:49pm
@GrahamMartin-Royle I know what you mean. There needs to be serious constitutional reform that takes Britain out of the Victorian era into the modern day.
- Jack Davies 4th Mar - 2:47pm
@Dav I will be writing an upcoming piece on how we got to this situation as well as what we can do to ensure people...
- Jack Davies 4th Mar - 2:45pm
@StephenHesketh A valid point. There is definitely a very strong argument for the C of E to be disestablished from the Crown but it will...
- Holly Matthies 4th Mar - 2:36pm
Hi, John Smith! "You don’t have some divine right to live and work in this country," you tell me. No, I don't, and it's a...