Nick Clegg sets out his answers over on Comment is Free.
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Lib Dem Action Days: What to Wear...
- Is the pace of technology adoption really speeding up?
- Guardian Poll of Party Leaders gives Clegg clear lead over rivals
- More homes - not bonuses for failure
- Dundee City Council meetings
- Badger Cull: Clarification Statement - I am opposed to the cull (including the Pilot one)
- The Blood is The Life 10-12-2013
- The Longest Gap between a Film and it's Sequel
- Bar Hill Skate Park: Final Day For Survey!
- A reminder of the genius that is Labour-run Haringey Council
- Simon McGrath 10th Dec - 1:35pm
I campaigned for the FCC on a platform on making better use of technology to allow more people to participate. Gareth has kept his support...
- David Allen 10th Dec - 1:10pm
Here we are again. Half of us say that Clegg and his allies have wrecked our party - and whether or not we are "right",...
- Mary Reid 10th Dec - 1:06pm
Although Ed Davey can't match a single 12 hour session, he is still managing 6 or 7 surgeries each month since he became a minister,...
- Michael Parsons 10th Dec - 12:47pm
John Tisi Perhaps it depends what you count as jobs and what you count as poverty, absolute or not, and what meaning yu give to...
- Michael Cole 10th Dec - 12:36pm
Of course people are worse off. But why blame the present government ?
- Simon Banks 10th Dec - 12:35pm
Some interesting points here. I disagree most with paul barker's assertion that community as a value conflicts with liberty. Community is not something the SDP...
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014