PHOTO FEATURE: Behind the scenes at Chesham & Amersham

Simon Foster has kindly permitted us to share his following photos from behind the scenes at Chesham & Amersham. All photos are All Rights Reserved by Simon Foster.

Went staking, found a Daisy

Opposite Amersham High School

She’s behind you!

Ready for loading

Car Stake kit

The car is full!

Our dear leader

Neil runs on real ale

Piston broke on the Riso

On the road with another delivery

He lives next door to a Tory councillor

Caption competition

* Simon Foster is a lecturer in Politics and Economics, and has published twenty-five books on Politics, PSHE and Citizenship.

Read more by or more about or .
This entry was posted in Parliamentary by-elections.

• Keith Nevols 23rd Jun '21 - 12:26pm

Caption competition:

—–KLAHOMA!

• CAPTION CONTEST …. ” If I ruled the world … every day would be a by-election win ” 😉

• Stephen Liddle 23rd Jun '21 - 12:43pm

Caption: ‘No, of course I’m not going to drop this anvil on my fo-‘

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:20pm

Caption: “Vote Orange to elect a Green”.

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:25pm

Caption: “Sarah is close to my heart.”

• Sam Al-Hamdani 23rd Jun '21 - 2:27pm

Caption: “How small is my mallet?”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:29pm

Caption: “Liberal Democrats Demand Better Opponent.”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:33pm

Caption: “Simon Foster went to Gloucester – unfortunately he missed the turnoff for Chesham”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:45pm

Caption: “The Conservative’s appearances in the constituency have been Fleet-ing.”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 2:53pm

Caption: 🎵 “Daisy, Daisy, give me a stakeboard do” 🎵

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 3:01pm

Caption: “Can we have a few more Conservative voters at the polling station, please? – this is beginning to make me blush.”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 3:09pm

Caption: “If your stakeboard diamond reads RETTEB DNAMED STARCOMED LAREBIL then long years of Parliamentary experience tells me you’ve probably installed it upside down.”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 3:14pm

Caption: “Piston Broke? Not me, I haven’t touched a drop and look at my nice shirt.”

• Yeovil Yokel 23rd Jun '21 - 3:22pm

Caption: “Snake Oil? No thanks, but coincidentally that tall guy was trying to sell some round here too.”

• Adrian England 23rd Jun '21 - 8:05pm

Yes I HAVE brought shorts with me for later!

• Julian Heather 24th Jun '21 - 7:55am

CAPTION COMPETITION:
    Ed breaks into a rendition of “Oh, what a beautiful morning !”

• Yeovil Yokel 24th Jun '21 - 8:10am

Captions:

(Ed in front of the media): ” ‘What is Sarah going to do about re-opening Hammersmith Bridge?’ You should have taken the District Line, mate, not the Metropolitan.”

“My favourite way to relax after a by-election is to go on spiritual retreat with Tim Farron – we spend hours running across the Cumbrian fells with invigorating cold showers to follow.”

“I like to listen to PMQ’s on Radio 4 in the bath – it helps to drown the sound.”

• Simon Foster 24th Jun '21 - 1:22pm

#winninghere at the moment:

“Liberal Democrats Demand Better Opponent.” 🙂

• Simon Foster 25th Jun '21 - 12:38pm

We have a winner from one of the many private Lib Dem groups viewing this.

Dave from Eastleigh writes: “OMG somebody snogged Matt Hancick?!”

On a serious note Ed Davey has written on this site why Matt Hancick should resign: not because of his private life, but because he’s a terrible health secretary.