- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- UKIP blunder again
- CPRE – 'Enough space for 1m homes on brownfield land'
- Them and us
- Living Wages
- Welsh Government Statement casts doubt on success of Jobs Growth Wales
- Phillip Hughes 1988-2014
- What have I learnt about China?
- Co-operate or fail
- "Immigration" is not "Immigrant"
- Ad Lib gets a makeover: more policy, more campaigning, less lifestyle
- JohnTilley 27th Nov - 9:03am
Tsar Nicholas, David Evans, Amalric, Stephen Hesketh all point to a fundamental problem that Stephen Tall and academic pollsters sometimes forget -- the importance to...
- Psi 27th Nov - 8:52am
Gail Bones "so it’s just alchemy then that in amongst zillions of posts Facebook manage to put up all those adverts on my page aimed...
- Nick Barlow 27th Nov - 8:50am
The second and third preference votes would be much more interesting if they were broken down in terms of how people had used their first...
- JohnTilley 27th Nov - 8:36am
Guess who said -- “We’re the only party who voted last week against control orders; we think that control orders are wrong. We think it’s...
- JohnTilley 27th Nov - 8:29am
Guess who said -- “For the past four years, while we have been arguing collectively with the Government, we have consistently said that there is...
- JohnTilley 27th Nov - 8:08am
Amalric -- that is really helpful, thank you. What a pity that the powers that be do not automatically provide links to such info. Amalric...