- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- Lib Dems select Sarah Lowes as prospective candidate in Speaker's constituency
- Labour still minus a candidate for #Hastings #StLeonards and #Rye as General Election looms!
- North Woolwich to Palace Gates
- Leicester Tories to target Liz Kendall (with swords and sandals)
- New LED lights throughout Gunthorpe by end of February 2018
- Flying Scotsman – Past, present and future on the East Coast Main Line
- Former transport minister Norman Baker has his own bus company
- Elections 2017
- 2017 General Election Diary day 5: Whatever you say, it's wrong
- Sunday reading
- Steve Holbrook 24th Apr - 12:10am
Of course Lord Wallace's thoughts are inspiring to us because we belong to the thinking, caring body in society. On closing the eyes, there appears...
- Tim Hill 23rd Apr - 11:00pm
Michael BG "it had in 2010. However we have not elected a councillor to Wandsworth Borough Council ever! There was an Alliance councillor 1982-86." So...
- paul barker 23rd Apr - 10:59pm
I reccomend that everyone should read Mark Pack on our prospects. However I disagree with some of his conclusions, in particular I think there are...
- Geoff Reid 23rd Apr - 10:15pm
If we didn't exist Bob would probably invent something looking very close to the Social Liberal Forum.
- George Crozier 23rd Apr - 10:14pm
Delighted (and a little surprised) to hear this. Bob M-A's a bit of a lefty but a strong defender of liberal values like the rule...
- Chris 23rd Apr - 9:39pm
"My point was essentially that a standard model suggests that at about 15% (which might be optimistic given the static polling since Wednesday) the Lib...