- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- The Welsh town that voted 'yes' to independence on Thursday
- How do I pay tribute to Alex Salmond?
- One has to ask: why the fuck didn't Gordon Brown speak with such a passion when he was PM? Surely, it maybe time for him to quit as an MP and stand in Scotland? I am impressed with him today, and that is saying something.
- Manfarang 20th Sep - 3:47pm
John Tilley Maybe that was among younger Muslims and Sikhs.- .As this report states "I've lived in Scotland for 18 years. I was born in...
- R Uduwerage-Perera 20th Sep - 3:41pm
It has been stated that "Mike Hancock obviously did a phenomenal amount of good work both for the Party and the people of Portsmouth over...
- stuart moran 20th Sep - 3:40pm
Not surprised that paul barker likes a Tory idea - no matter how bad The UK Parliament sits in Westminster and all MPs elected to...
- R Uduwerage-Perera 20th Sep - 3:27pm
The ‘Bedroom Tax’ in my opinion is illiberal, discriminatory, and an abomination that needs to be completely got rid off, and not tinkered with. It...
- Jayne Mansfield 20th Sep - 3:22pm
@ Phil Beesley, Lord Barnett has given an interview in today's Daily Telegraph , 'My flawed formula has paid Scotland too much'.
- R Uduwerage-Perera 20th Sep - 3:22pm
Jayne Mansfield, although I respect your opinion totally, those of us from minority ethnic backgrounds that suffer from marginalisation cannot actually afford to remain without...