- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Interesting Links for 09-12-2016
- Lib Dems only party to score vote increase in Parliamentary by-election as Labour falls to fourth
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- York in colour in 1950
- J'accuse Chris Grayling and Andrew Allner
- Telford & Wrekin UA, Horsehay & Lightmoor - 8th December 2016
- Lancaster BC, University & Scotsforth Rural - 8th December 2016
- Newcastle-under-Lyme BC, Madeley - 8th December 2016
- Tonbridge & Malling BC, Trench - 8th December 2016
- Maldon DC, Maldon West - 8th December 2016
- matt 9th Dec - 8:30am
@Andrew I never said that. I never said that LD should not be able to "campaign" to rejoin the EU, after we have left. We...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 9th Dec - 8:15am
'If you can find any non-islamic culture where women are routinely shrouded like that, I’d be very interested to hear it.' In my lifetime, some...
- bob sayer 9th Dec - 8:13am
I agree with David Beckett, well done everyone connected to the campaign, but with that base increasing we need to reach out to those who...
- ethicsgradient 9th Dec - 8:11am
@David Pearce Hi, No, not a chance I am afraid. It id the wrong type of seat for Lib dems to get an large swing...
- Jennie Rigg 9th Dec - 7:59am
Well done Ross & team. OfC the beeb are still talking up the Kippers, despite their vote fall. At least Sal is going to be...
- David Pearce 9th Dec - 7:54am
I think that had this seat received the same attention as Richmond, then it could have been lib dem second, even a strong second. There...