- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Campaign injuries
- Fuel for the campaign
- Disused railway stations in Lincolnshire
- Bookends, Nelson Street, Market Harborough
- View from my office window 17.40 this afternoon
- Greville Janner's supporters melt away
- 2015 General Election Day 26: Unlucky to go
- Lib Dems: you don't have to travel to a target seat to help in a target seat
- New Wapley bridge may open any day
- An unstable Tory or Labour Government will destroy our economy once again.
- Jane Ann Liston 25th Apr - 1:08am
Ashcroft may actually be helping us in some places. In North East Fife we've been telling voters that the Tories simply can't win here for...
- Alex Sabine 25th Apr - 12:37am
@ Stevan "Policy should be based on what is good for the UK not what is good for HSBC." Agreed. But this should not just...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 12:13am
@ TCO....some of us have core belief and values that stay with us all our lives, others less so, but for those who don't(and much...
- Judy Abel 24th Apr - 11:56pm
As we get closer to the election, I still wonder whether the results of polls in marginal seats could influence voter intentions, especially when it...
- TCO 24th Apr - 11:47pm
@Stephen @Rab this is an interesting debate. I would argue that I don't believe my outlook on life has changed dramatically since I was 18...
- Rabih Makki 24th Apr - 11:39pm
@ Stephen, ...I agree business to an extent is built on human relationships, but then again most things in every day life are. However the...