PS: The Wimbledon Guardian reports the story under the intriguing headline, ‘Former Gay Copper Picked For Lib Dems’. We knew Brian had retired from the police, but…
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Milliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more?
- Scottish Independence Referendum: reflections
- What to look out for at the parties' conferences?
- All three parties' worst nightmare - winning the next election: my 'what happens' next predictions...
- County should be more flexible on household waste site operation
- Let's work together for a constitutional convention
- #indyref - now is the time for more democracy, not political manoeuvres
- Friends of Wighton : Patsy Reid fiddle workshop and concert
- Wake Up, Westminster
- Coping With Activism
- David-1 19th Sep - 2:28pm
Every MP is elected to have a vote on the government of the entire state, not just a particular region. It's a really bad idea...
- Peter Chegwyn 19th Sep - 2:26pm
I suggest it's Cameron who has the bigger problems with his MPs and with the Clacton by-election looming next month. Cameron's problems are only just...
- Allan Heron 19th Sep - 2:15pm
Quite the opposite from Michael Forsyth actually. It was Labour's Kevia Dugdale who was doing the backtracking. The Labour Party remain the weak link in...
- Joe Otten 19th Sep - 2:07pm
Maybe Ed had ought to do this, but surely from Labour's perspective PR and answering the WLQ is a lose-lose. It's not Conservative majorities that...
- RICHARD MORRIS 19th Sep - 2:04pm
Genuinely confused by why everyone thinks Ed M's position on all this matters; if there are enough votes on the Tory and Lib Dem side...
- Julian Tisi 19th Sep - 1:54pm
I don't think the SNP are necessarily strengthened. Particularly if the constitutional settlement goes according to timetable. This would mean the SNP would be unneeded...
Sat 20th Sep 2014
Wed 24th Sep 2014
Thu 25th Sep 2014
Sat 27th Sep 2014
Sun 28th Sep 2014
Tue 30th Sep 2014
Thu 2nd Oct 2014
Sat 4th Oct 2014
Thu 9th Oct 2014