PS: The Wimbledon Guardian reports the story under the intriguing headline, ‘Former Gay Copper Picked For Lib Dems’. We knew Brian had retired from the police, but…
- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 1st Oct - 9:00am
Well spotted Caron. And in reply to Tony, I would hope that every Lib Dem MP and every LD election campaigner is just waiting for...
- JUF 1st Oct - 8:57am
@JohnTilley +1 @malc +1 It seems to me a far more effective way of "blunting the Tory blade" as Kelly-Marie put it would have been...
- JUF 1st Oct - 8:50am
@Caracatus - in answer to: "and after we have an EU in out referendum – what happens to the UKIP vote?" - I'm assuming that...
- Anthony Vaughan 1st Oct - 8:32am
Fantastic letter! Theresa May has a habbit of selecting the evidence to suit her needs and aims! JohnTilley is right, the Tories maje it so...
- Mark 1st Oct - 8:31am
- Richard 1st Oct - 8:29am
Great - so now pin her down during ministerial questions. Let us remember that Theresa May was the minister who allowed her own department to...
Thu 2nd Oct 2014
Sat 4th Oct 2014
Sun 5th Oct 2014
Thu 9th Oct 2014
Sat 11th Oct 2014
Thu 16th Oct 2014
Thu 23rd Oct 2014
Fri 24th Oct 2014
Sat 25th Oct 2014