PS: The Wimbledon Guardian reports the story under the intriguing headline, ‘Former Gay Copper Picked For Lib Dems’. We knew Brian had retired from the police, but…
- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Opinion: Liberalism – it’s not a set of policies, it’s a state of mind (Stephen Howse)
- A temporary hiatus
- Tory claims Libdems support Boris Island - er no we don't
- THANK YOU - Cheadle High Street sewer repairs finished
- Linkblogging for 17/04/14
- A Leicestershire signpost
- Austin Mitchell, Europe and Brian Clough
- Trojan Horse and Today's Arrests
- Blyth Town Council meetings, week commencing 21st April
- A positive way to new development
- The effect of the Beeching report in Northumberland
- Paul Pettinger 18th Apr - 2:24am
Sir Archibald Sinclair didn't speak of austerity, lowering taxes or marketisation, let alone four cornered Liberalism, but of employment for all and building the welfare...
- Eddie Sammon 18th Apr - 1:58am
Great post by Andrew Suffield. It is both practical and principled.
- A Social Liberal 18th Apr - 1:33am
Thomas Unlike malc - I don't think it is a fair point at all. As an officer in the armed forces of a country in...
- Andrew Suffield 18th Apr - 1:27am
Presumably those that find means testing acceptable will be looking forward to extending “pay or die” to these people in the not too distant future…...
- malc 18th Apr - 1:06am
Thomas Robinson: Fair point and one it's hard to argue with. Also the UK has military base's in Cyprus, Germany, Holland, Gibraltar, Norway etc. Perhaps...
- David Allen 18th Apr - 12:56am
Here's Simon Jenkins's piece: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/16/janus-faced-george-osborne-defied-stereotype-triumphed
Sat 19th Apr 2014
Tue 22nd Apr 2014
Wed 23rd Apr 2014
Thu 24th Apr 2014
Sat 26th Apr 2014
Tue 29th Apr 2014
Fri 2nd May 2014
Sat 3rd May 2014
Sat 10th May 2014