Yours truly got off lightly, with only one certain leak (I knew that TKMaxx shoe habit would come back to haunt me) and no possible leaks. But as one of society’s carless, propertyless and largely moneyless non-stakeholders I am atypical. The moral of the story seems to be don’t drive, don’t get ill, don’t have a mortgage, don’t seek employment with any public service and don’t allow your children to go on TV (and definitely don’t have children). Oh, and on no account work seasonally on a farm.
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Taking on the Conservative message on ‘strength’ (Joe Otten)
- History marches at our back (Duncan Brack)
- I really, really don't understand what Labour's policy on Brexit is
- Pollsters ICM Research call for Labour MP to withdraw opinion poll claims
- Local TV no more?
- Reporting your bin collection issues
- Will May give in to the public demand for a debate?
- Election campaign day 7: the ghost of Tony Blair
- Election campaign day 6: delivering in Dunston Hill
- Election notebook #5: This really is the last time I'll write about Tim Farron and gay sex
- How to help the Liberal Democrats win
- Liberal Democrats eye Lewes and Eastbourne
- Nicholas Cunningham 26th Apr - 10:38am
It's no wonder many who could contribute so much in our political system keep well out of politics. Character assassination has long been a tool...
- Keith Sharp 26th Apr - 10:37am
To Richard F's point, I have now complained to the C4 News website and asked them to publish the complaint. Fat lot of good it...
- Peter Watson 26th Apr - 10:23am
Hear, hear. It is depressing to think that a Tory government will get in with a mandate to do so many other things (e.g. grammar...
- Sadie Smith 26th Apr - 10:18am
Excellent reminder. It was once the case that I could meet folk in West Bromwich who would remind me of our helpfulness to Trade Unions,...
- expats 26th Apr - 9:59am
David Raw 25th Apr '17 - 9:59am..............@ expats Careful, expats, he’ll be telling you to calm down and to stand as a paper candidate to...
- David Raw 26th Apr - 9:47am
The intro to this story contains this : Tom Hunter-Watts @TomHunterWatts @caronmlindsay @AylesburyLibDem @timfarron Labor at its nastiest. No better than how Zac Goldsmith treated...