Yours truly got off lightly, with only one certain leak (I knew that TKMaxx shoe habit would come back to haunt me) and no possible leaks. But as one of society’s carless, propertyless and largely moneyless non-stakeholders I am atypical. The moral of the story seems to be don’t drive, don’t get ill, don’t have a mortgage, don’t seek employment with any public service and don’t allow your children to go on TV (and definitely don’t have children). Oh, and on no account work seasonally on a farm.
- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- Opinion: Is the First World War a reasonable subject for a supermarket advert? (Paul Walter)
- I Hear You're A Racist Now, Batman?
- UPDATE to Govia Thameslink Railway December 2015 timetable consultation document
- Richard and Alex In An Exciting Adventure With Doctor Who - The Video
- Day 5075: Happy Endings and other Wedding Stories...
- Policy unpacked #7 - What will make the housing market work?
- The Palace of Westminster is falling down
- Bobbie Gentry: Ode to Billie Joe
- Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen's Christmas attraction closes: Children leave in tears as Father Christmas is caught smoking and drinking
- Where are the boundaries of a conscience clause?
- You can't trust Labour with our green spaces
- Julian Gibb 24th Nov - 12:16am
Principals above party - so refreshing. Westminster has created a tribal culture within political parties. Deny it,bury it, ignore it is the norm for ALL...
- Martin Gentles 24th Nov - 12:13am
What's with all the right leaning liberals leaving the party. Weird considering their recent relative successes.
- Charlotte Henry 23rd Nov - 11:58pm
Hello there! Nice to see I'm still causing a stir, even outside the LD's ;-) I'll be honest, while I was surprised to see my...
- Julian Gibb 23rd Nov - 11:52pm
Here is the reason that the party is and will be punished so badly. Danny Alexander is a Tory supporting Tories. He will lose his...
- John 23rd Nov - 11:46pm
Come off it, Nicholas! The Tory Group Leader deserves no credit whatsoever. All she is doing is to grab a quick headline, and throwing a...
- Colin Gell 23rd Nov - 11:08pm
In my personal experience I've found it difficult to talk about immigration with LDV without labeling the discussion as Racist vs non-racist. I'm glad that...
Tue 25th Nov 2014
Thu 27th Nov 2014
Fri 28th Nov 2014
Sat 29th Nov 2014
Thu 4th Dec 2014
Sat 6th Dec 2014
Wed 10th Dec 2014
Thu 11th Dec 2014
Fri 12th Dec 2014
Thu 18th Dec 2014
Sat 20th Dec 2014