Yours truly got off lightly, with only one certain leak (I knew that TKMaxx shoe habit would come back to haunt me) and no possible leaks. But as one of society’s carless, propertyless and largely moneyless non-stakeholders I am atypical. The moral of the story seems to be don’t drive, don’t get ill, don’t have a mortgage, don’t seek employment with any public service and don’t allow your children to go on TV (and definitely don’t have children). Oh, and on no account work seasonally on a farm.
- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Stand up for your local pharmacies
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- 20 Countries Drowning in Debt
- Could Paul Mason be the next leader of the Labour Party?
- RTPI: Politicians in Planning Conference this November
- The Blood is the Life for 30-09-2016
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Simon McGrath 30th Sep - 5:20pm
Of course we need electoral reform. But is this article a warning that we are planning to combine with Labour to block the boundary changes...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 5:18pm
We might have more clout with our allies, but our allies also have more clout with us. It's not an excuse to say "what about...
- Joseph Bourke 30th Sep - 5:09pm
Western forces are in Iraq at the request of the elected government. The intervention in Libya was authorised by a resolution of the UN security...
- expats 30th Sep - 5:05pm
Simon Banks, My remark was made partly* 'tongue in cheek'...However, read the number of threads/posts about reversing 'Brexit'...(BTW it won't happen)... I believe that 'Brexit'...
- expats 30th Sep - 4:50pm
Eddie Sammon 30th Sep '16 - 3:12pm.................Yemen is not yet as bad as Syria, which is why Syria takes priority. As the Guardian have said:...
- William Hobhouse 30th Sep - 4:17pm
Paul Tyler is absolutely right, but the Lib Dems remain strangely silent on the cross party working and alliances that will be needed to deliver...
Mon 3rd Oct 2016
Tue 4th Oct 2016
Thu 6th Oct 2016
Fri 7th Oct 2016
Sat 8th Oct 2016
Tue 11th Oct 2016
Wed 12th Oct 2016
Thu 13th Oct 2016
Sat 15th Oct 2016
Thu 20th Oct 2016
Sat 22nd Oct 2016
Wed 26th Oct 2016