* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- ICM has Labour ahead, Ukip moving into 3rd place, Lib Dems on 11%
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks (Ed Fordham)
- How should we share the gain and the pain in the next Parliament? (Stephen Tall)
- New Planning Application: Drive Through KFC Bury New Road
- Leonard Rossiter went to Deyes High School, Maghull
- Bonfire Night – Displays and illegal activities
- Tayside Medical History Museum free public lecture
- IT + big organisations = stupider people = stupider IT
- Lefts and Rights and Ups and Downs
- Cameron pushing us out of Europe
- Nick Clegg to introduce shared parental leave for Civil Service
- The wraps are off the Old Grammar School, Market Harborough
- The "breathtaking hypocrisy" of Mark Reckless
- Jenny Barnes 20th Oct - 10:34am
The trouble with trying to combine economic and social liberalism is that market centred economic liberalism works best in a society populated entirely by sociopaths...
- Paul Fox 20th Oct - 10:26am
Tim, I don't support this narrative either. However it is time to 'wake up and smell the coffee'. This is where the party is and...
- Tim13 20th Oct - 10:07am
And Richard, I have sat in a bar or two on holiday on the Costa del Sol, surrounded by these ... people. The selfish apology...
- Richard 20th Oct - 9:27am
Should we necessarily expect rationality from the electorate. At the general election I was impressed by the number of rather elderly voters I encountered who...
- Richard Dean 20th Oct - 9:20am
The comments by Barroso suggest to me that there is confusion in the Commission too. Think of two types of EU immigrant 1. an immigrant...
- Tim13 20th Oct - 9:17am
Paul Fox What some of us here say, Change the Narrative. Just because that has been the leadership position for 4 years should not mean...
Mon 20th Oct 2014
Tue 21st Oct 2014
Thu 23rd Oct 2014
Fri 24th Oct 2014
Sat 25th Oct 2014
Tue 28th Oct 2014
Thu 30th Oct 2014
Fri 31st Oct 2014
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014