- Opinion: Five suggestions for our new leader (Peter Jones)
- Opinion: Who will be paying if the government drops free over-75s TV licences: the BBC or the over-75s? (Jamie Shaw-Stewart)
- Opinion: Regaining lost trust – the five-year campaign trail ahead (Jim Williams)
- Opinion: Building homes has never been more important (Stephen Knight)
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Batmanghelidjh represents the killer question for Whitehall
- "That's 1 less to worry about - next please" - some Britons respond to the death of a fellow human being
- Give a man a fish - a political examination.
- Why politicians should lead - and why instant, internet-powered democracy isn't so hot
- Keith to meet with Barclays on Monday
- Changes to the "Friendly Bus" - Good to Go
- Burnham's bid to get Jeremy Corbyn on the ballot may well backfire on him in the end
- Robyn Stapleton to sing on Frigate Unicorn this Friday
- Laura Webb
- What's coming up at Cheadle Area Committee, 14th July 2015
- peter tyzack 7th Jul - 11:36am
watching Andrew Neil ALWAYS depresses me, with his stupid attempts at humour and getting his team members to perform for the cameras, so embarrassing.. but...
- Jim Williams 7th Jul - 11:28am
Hi Peter - great piece. I agree with every point, especially on the continued public presence of both candidates. I'd caveat only that there are...
- Jim Williams 7th Jul - 11:18am
Simon - thanks for the kind words! And agreed about building coalitions on the centre-left. Who do you have in mind?
- Jim Williams 7th Jul - 11:16am
Neal - thanks for commenting. I think we're not a million miles away from each other. You're saying move on entirely and straight away; I'm...
- MrWallace 7th Jul - 11:12am
@Andrew. So parliament would look pretty much exactly as it does under FPTP as under AV then? Did report say how the Tories and labour...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 7th Jul - 10:35am
The thing about STV is that voting is relatively simple - you can even treat your voting paper as FPTP if you like; it's the...