Welcome to the 17th of our weekly round-ups from the Lib Dem blogosphere, featuring the seven most popular stories according to click-throughs from the Aggregator (10th – 16th June), together with a hand-picked quintet you might otherwise have missed.
In pole position this week:
1. ‘How not to launch a policy’ on James Graham’s Quaequam Blog! blog.
Has the Lib Dems’ newly-announced housing policy been let down by poor presentation?
2. ‘Greens fall out in Brighton Pavilion’ on Jonathan Calder’s Liberal England blog.
The fight between Caroline Lucas and Keith Taytlor starts here.
3. ‘The Lib Dem Narrative, what does it have to do with Ming?’ on Linda Jack’s Lindyloo’s Muze blog.
We’re free and green – so how should the Lib Dem leader tell our story?
4. ‘Pinstriped radical at dinner’ on Duncan Borrowman’s blog.
Apparently Ming gave the answer in Wyboston.
5. ‘Greg Simpson…………Really Rocking Now!’ (again) on Linda Jack’s Lindyloo’s Muze blog.
Linda finds the answer to her question (see 3., above).
6. ‘Conservative Future gets slagged off’ on Nich Starling’s Norfolk Blogger blog.
Young people today, eh?
7. ‘The Currant Bun notes Menzies Facebook entry’ on Paul Walter’s Liberal Burblings blog.
What is this Bookface interweb contraption of which I hear tell, m’lud?
And here are another five you might have missed, but are well worth a look:
8. ‘Translation – a good idea?’ on Paula Keaveney’s blog.
Is withdrawing translation services the best way to integrate immigrants? Paula has her doubts.
9. ‘Extending freedom of information’ on Lynne Featherstone’s Parliament and Haringey Diary blog.
As the Labour/Tory Parliamentary alliance tries to denude the FOI Act, Lynne reports on Lib Dem efforts to strengthen it.
10. ‘Blair and the feral beasts’ on Iain Sharpe’s Eaten by Missionaries blog.
Why is there so much tension between journalists and politicians? Because they’re so similar.
11. ‘I was 16 before discovering that F***ing Tories were two separate words’ on Iain Rubie Dale’s Anything Caron can do… blog
Not a fan of Maggie Thatcher, it turns out.
12. ‘Day 2356: Muppet Show’ on Millennium Dome, Elephant’s Very Fluffy Diary blog.
Which Muppet will be come Labour’s deputy leader?
And that’s it for another week. And, don’t forget, if you have an opinion(ated) article you’d like to see published on LDV, ping me an e-mail.
* Stephen Tall blogs at ‘A Liberal Goes A Long Way’.
<a href="http://www.libdemvoice.org/top-of-the-blogs-the-golden-dozen-17-906.html"><img src="http://www.libdemvoice.org/images/golden-dozen.png" width="200" height="57" alt="Featured on Liberal Democrat Voice" title="Featured on Liberal Democrat Voice" /></a>