The Campaign for Gender Balance has announced the shortlists for its Blog Awards, with the winners to be announced at the Liberal Democrat Spring Conference in Liverpool (7th-9th March).
The shortlists are as follows:
BEST BLOG BY A FEMALE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT:
This shortlist will form the basis of two awards – the Judge’s Choice and the Peoples’ Choice. To vote in the People’s Choice category, follow this link: http://cgbblog.notlong.com.
BEST BLOG POST BY A FEMALE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
* Labour’s plans to ‘force’ single mothers back to work (Meral Ece)
* Campaign for Gender Balance, Jo Swinson & female bloggers (Jo Anglezarke)
* Three Tory Parties walk into a Bar… (Charlotte Gore)
* What should MPs look like? (Jo Christie Smith)
* Clever Cleggs (Mary Reid)
BEST BLOG BY A FEMALE NON-LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
We are sad to report that Rose Hacker died on 4th February, one month before her 102nd birthday. Her remaining columns are continuing to be published by the Camden New Journal.
Congratulations to everyone who has been shortlisted and commiserations to everyone who was not. The final results will be announced at the Campaign for Gender Balance Blog Awards’ Drinks Reception, taking place on Saturday 8th March 2008, between 8.00 pm and 9.30 pm, at Canada Suite, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Liverpool.